My boy is marrying a jumpoff....that i passed to him, and.....swapping, salad tossing+ period sex?

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

%!%%%* came in here with the capes fast...
Man what...
30t6p3b.gif
Sad... 

Originally Posted by kickstart

If the smashing were more recent I could see this being a problem, but the fact that it was years ago makes it a nonissue. It'll only be awkward if you make it awkward. @%%%, she'll have to remember you first.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

She cute but you can't really hold something against a person they did 4-5 years ago...think of all the dumb *@@* we do daily let alone 4-5 years ago. We all have a past...should be happy for your boy if he is...what would telling him prove? just let it be....

OP I think you are really looking way to far into the situation and kind of making it extreme.

I see why dudes are making you out to be jealous, I also understand DCish point of view

I mean you a grown a$s man bruh, and married. Stop acting like you guys are in HS or something still.
Either go or don't. It shouldn't be that hard of a choice. The way you are acting it seems like you cared about this female for more than just the side sex. It shouldn't be this hard to make a simple decision.Reading the title had me thinking she been around the block on "your boy" during their 5 year thing they have currently.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

He asked me to be one of his groomsman....................
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

383206_140014269442604_565083866_n.jpg

I cant front....she bad.....

But i smashed her for a good year when i had a chic, she didnt care, broke it off when i left the school and put him on her because he stayed down there.  He calls me today and says they are getting married.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
  He never told me they got serious like that until now.

I havent seen her since i broke it off about 4-5 years ago and she doesnt know i told him to get @ her to smash, nor that we know each other at all..............Well, she is about to find out that we know each other.......SMDH.

should i decline his invite?  im not his best friend or anything, he just doesnt have any brothers and not too many friends, so he asked me.

lets get one thong straight. 1st of all, she is NOT bad. girl is average
2nd of all im sure ur boy after 5 years told her he know u smh

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

she was my side chic.........i left the school and she and him both stayed for their summer jobs, so i told him to try to get on there to smash if he wanted, and he did. 
But he was only supposed to be smashing.....not marrying her, smh......

You still havent explain to me how she is a jump off
You shouldnt go to the wedding, you seem like you will bring down the vibe.

1.     jump off    

1. a casual sexual partner or girlfriend
2. a woman of dubious sexual practices
and, your a cheater. whats the difference both bad, u cheated on yo girl

Originally Posted by supremewellbeing

pics of THREE girls you smashed that looks better than her...
Spoiler [+]
dont worry... we'll wait

on the real, i didnt know you were currently married, OP.. it does sound like your kinda jealous, or had feelings for them yambs.

like i said earlier, go to her and say "look... we need to sit down and talk w/ the homey"

i'm PRETTY sure she knows your going to be in the wedding...

rather do it now, than 7 years down the road after they have a kid, ya know?

Originally Posted by kickstart

If the smashing were more recent I could see this being a problem, but the fact that it was years ago makes it a nonissue. It'll only be awkward if you make it awkward. @%%%, she'll have to remember you first.
laugh.gif

Co-sign.. 
OP are you seriously thinking of not going to your good friends wedding because of a girl?? Does it mean THAT much to you that you smashed like 10years ago? bro IMO just go to the wedding, act like nothing happened and have a good time.. 
supremewellbeing wrote:

and, your a cheater. whats the difference both bad, u cheated on yo girl

this post had me dying
roll.gif
Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by supremewellbeing

pics of THREE girls you smashed that looks better than her...
Spoiler [+]
dont worry... we'll wait

she IS average though..  
ohwell.gif

your friend is marrying someone you hit and you're posting pics of a dudes future wife

both are lame although i appreciate the pic

id never wife something the team ran thru

thats that drake type $&@#

Are some of you dudes REALLY condoning this?

You'd seriously wife down a chick your man passed to you?

I can't be reading this *+$@ right.

why are you violating your boy and his fiance by showing her pics on an internet site. That is a bit grimey, and to label her a jumpoff on top of that. Think about how many dudes your shorty been with casually before you, that %!@+ is normal now. Just b/c they fell for each other don't men anything, people change, and people mature. She is probably a really cool person at the end of the day, and he obviously doesn't have an issue with her past so don't make it one. Just go to the wedding and congratulate them and enjoy yourself.

Yo...gender roles REALLY are reversing right now in society.

Ya'll !+!+## is sounding like some %%#% right now.

Originally Posted by Spiceman80

why are you violating your boy and his fiance by showing her pics on an internet site. That is a bit grimey, and to label her a jumpoff on top of that. Think about how many dudes your shorty been with casually before you, that %!@+ is normal now. Just b/c they fell for each other don't men anything, people change, and people mature. She is probably a really cool person at the end of the day, and he obviously doesn't have an issue with her past so don't make it one. Just go to the wedding and congratulate them and enjoy yourself.

^^ This

If my boy likes it then i love it. Girl was probably only 18 or 19 during that time she was a jump-off , so what we all make mistakes. She is grown now. You dont think you rwife been with plentyof men before you? It aint like she gonna tell you either

You gotta remember, man.  This is the same place where there's a 70+ thread on Kim Kardashian and Kayne West's relationship.

This what I'm saying.
I can't believe what I'm reading in this thread. 

Back
Top Bottom