My boy is marrying a jumpoff....that i passed to him, and.....swapping, salad tossing+ period sex?

Originally Posted by Spiceman80

why are you violating your boy and his fiance by showing her pics on an internet site. That is a bit grimey, and to label her a jumpoff on top of that. Think about how many dudes your shorty been with casually before you, that %!@+ is normal now. Just b/c they fell for each other don't men anything, people change, and people mature. She is probably a really cool person at the end of the day, and he obviously doesn't have an issue with her past so don't make it one. Just go to the wedding and congratulate them and enjoy yourself.

this

Originally Posted by TomDiginson

If your boy doesn't know that you smashed her let him know. Should have done that a long time ago.

This is correct.

It's your obligation as his true homeboy to let him know about this situation.

It's sad that your mans is goina look his queen in her eye knowing that a dude like you was up in that box...

Originally Posted by marath0n

The reading comprehension in this thread is at a 3rd grade level MAX.
My thoughts exactly. Dudes respond after just reading the thread title.

Originally Posted by knockboot36

Originally Posted by marath0n

The reading comprehension in this thread is at a 3rd grade level MAX.
My thoughts exactly. Dudes respond after just reading the thread title.

Edited because of this...

He should just decline the invite and save himself the awkward moments...

Originally Posted by Spiceman80

why are you violating your boy and his fiance by showing her pics on an internet site. That is a bit grimey, and to label her a jumpoff on top of that. Think about how many dudes your shorty been with casually before you, that %!@+ is normal now. Just b/c they fell for each other don't men anything, people change, and people mature. She is probably a really cool person at the end of the day, and he obviously doesn't have an issue with her past so don't make it one. Just go to the wedding and congratulate them and enjoy yourself.
Best post in this thread.

You shoulda told him from jump that you touched her before you put him on to her, because you never know how things are going to turn out. If he ends up catching feelings for her, cool. But he would catch feelings for her knowing what went down prior. Whatever happens after that happens, because he is a grown %!% man. But he would at least go in knowing what he was dealing with.

But now if you throw this on him (and provided his girl didn't already tell him) there is no telling how this is going to manifest itself.

But if that's not your mans like that....then I don't even see why you made a thread about it.

tired.gif
 dome musta been phenominal.

The homie is a simp though for doin this. This breaks rule number 2 in Guy Code
tired.gif

Correct me if I'm wrong...but didn't OP in the 1st page already state that his friend knew he had already smashed?

There really isn't that much to discuss here.

1 - OP passes side chick to his man in order to have yams on deck closeby. NOTE - he didn't tell his man "here's a nice wholesome chick you should meet". He passed her on with the friend under FULL understanding that she was his sidechick.

2 - Friend falls in love

3 - Invite to the wedding.

How is anyone throwing shade at OP here? I don't get it. His man KNOWINGLY wifed up his jump.

I don't know where ya'll from but that is extremely frowned upon where I'm from. Me and my dudes smash the same chicks all the time on referral. We'd NEVER wife a chick that one or more of us had already smashed.

Not sure where all the "your girl probably used to be someone's jump too" comments are coming from because that's not what's going on here.

I aint gonna lie, If one of my boys try and put me on to a chick and he's not in a relationship at a time, I assume he already did the smash and dash. I aint even mad. I'm gonna say that it's safe toassume your boy knows.

say something at the "speak now or forever hold your peace" part how you you used to smang.

meh. I tried.

I don't think you should ruin what they have, but that can't be me... can't believe he wifed that.

I know of a couple of dudes that did this same thing and wifed the neighborhood sloot.

One dude never really had P like that so when this neighborhood sloot Kathy domed him in the back of his whip at a block party this dude wifed it.

Everyone told this dumbash about her past and she kept beating this dude in the head with all types of excuses... we even told him we had her out in Willamsburg Brooklyn (before it became nice and upscale like it is now) prostituting and all that.

Everything we told that SuperSimp he would go back and tell her and then she would come at us with the ol "why you N's talking sh.. for"... after that we left that fool alone and they were good believe it or not for a good 2-3 years and she wasn't acting up... but she smoked and sniffed coke and he didn't so after a while she started chilling with dudes around the way again and on the corner and she was back to her old ways.

He used to be mad tight too lol... type of dude that try to secretly get at your chick and then gets mad when his is actually a pizzle pow. He used to snitch on me with my ex and tell her of the other chicks I was messing with but I didn't care because she was a sloot herself and I knew better... told him he could smash her but don't try to throw salt on me to do so... she wouldn't give him the yambs and he got friendzoned and she used him and he was trying to wife that too
30t6p3b.gif

This dude Ricardo is the ultimate simp... even to this day if we pick up some chicks we know we can put on backpage and probably make money on them this dude be making love to them and talking about you don't have to do this... it's not the way and I can take you out of this life... when god made a sucker he was first on line.

They (him and his girl Kathy... not my ex) were together for like 10 years though I believe since high school (yes she was slooting at a very young age) and she dipped on him and I heard he is doing bad like his world crumbled on him.

I'm not saying the girl is model beautiful, but y'all really think she just average? she a 7-8 to me with 5 being average

I like how the OP is portraying her to be an unsavory individual when in fact dude was cheating on his MAIN with her.

You got it all twisted babes.

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

I'm not saying the girl is model beautiful, but y'all really think she just average? she a 7-8 to me with 5 being average

remember...this is NT, where people call rita ora decent...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Correct me if I'm wrong...but didn't OP in the 1st page already state that his friend knew he had already smashed?

There really isn't that much to discuss here.

1 - OP passes side chick to his man in order to have yams on deck closeby. NOTE - he didn't tell his man "here's a nice wholesome chick you should meet". He passed her on with the friend under FULL understanding that she was his sidechick.

2 - Friend falls in love

3 - Invite to the wedding.

How is anyone throwing shade at OP here? I don't get it. His man KNOWINGLY wifed up his jump.

I don't know where ya'll from but that is extremely frowned upon where I'm from. Me and my dudes smash the same chicks all the time on referral. We'd NEVER wife a chick that one or more of us had already smashed.

Not sure where all the "your girl probably used to be someone's jump too" comments are coming from because that's not what's going on here.

Too much logic.

Why are some of the men in this thread amazed that a "jump-off" was wifed?
Would your current partner or wife have gone through the ceremony had she known about your past? Probably not if you're basing that decision off of some invisible guideline and brotherhood code of ethics.
Stop it. The man was mature enough to decide that she was the one for him. You can't be mad at him. You can't criticize him. Because really, at the end of it all..most of you men ARE laying with previous "jump off".
Stop letting your ego and your pride dictate every aspect of an intimate relationship, you're going to lose each time.

Originally Posted by CJ616

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Are some of you dudes REALLY condoning this?

You'd seriously wife down a chick your man passed to you?

I can't be reading this *+$@ right.

You gotta remember, man.  This is the same place where there's a 70+ thread on Kim Kardashian and Kayne West's relationship.
10fdsue.gif

she coo though.. maybe a jumpoff in the past but may of changed her ways since then. maybe,,,

I think half the people posting in this thread are ******ed or have the comprehension skills of a 4 year old

you always gotta do a background check on a chick at the beginning ... cause i would think that most wouldn't want a girl that been w/ they boy

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Pepper

Why are some of the men in this thread amazed that a "jump-off" was wifed?
Would your current partner or wife have gone through the ceremony had she known about your past? Probably not if you're basing that decision off of some invisible guideline and brotherhood code of ethics.
Stop it. The man was mature enough to decide that she was the one for him. You can't be mad at him. You can't criticize him. Because really, at the end of it all..most of you men ARE laying with previous "jump off".
Stop letting your ego and your pride dictate every aspect of an intimate relationship, you're going to lose each time.

Marrying a girl with the understanding that she's been with other people...is not the same as marrying a girl knowing for a fact that she was YOUR friends side piece.

You can play the "mature" angle all you want.

You keep centering your posts around the female in this situation when I think what myself and other people are saying is that HIS FRIEND is the one who looks bad in this situation. I made not one reference to how the girl should be judged in this situation. I have no clue why you keep trying to bring up the "your girl might have been someone elses jumpoff" card when that's not the issue at hand here.

My last girl was not from my city. For all I know...she could have Ms. Gangbang down in Texas where she's from. But if she was Ms. Gangbang for my homies and I knew about it...wouldn't I look dumb in that situation? Or by your logic...I just found love right?

I think half the people posting in this thread are ******ed or have the comprehension skills of a 4 year old

EXACTLY. Dudes keep bringing up the topic of her being a jump or not when that's not why OP made this post.
He clearly found it ODD that his boy is wifing up a chick he specifically passed on to him after he was done smashing.

All you Clark Kent !%! dudes need to take that other #%$% somewhere else.

I blame Drake for this #%$%.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom