My boy is marrying a jumpoff....that i passed to him, and.....swapping, salad tossing+ period sex?

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

I'm just telling the truth man. Not trying to outnasty or anything like that.

I guess I have a strong stomach.

EDIT: Oh. That's just a pic that came up on google images. I wasn't saying that's her for sure.
Right on, if it is though
nerd.gif
I need me some Cap
devil.gif

*edit* thats gotta be her, same SN on pinterest- anyways- hit me up cap- we can exchange some pics doll
happy.gif
That chick is never coming back to NT...
That's not me. I'm grown and don't have a problem pleasing my dude. I'm a lil bitter right now so I'm louder than usual about personal matters. It happens sometimes.  

Much more entertaining seeing it on their faces.

ohwell.gif
 You sound like a horrible lover who isn't fun so based off that I would aim your kids right at your own eye for that.

Originally Posted by Dropten

I dont get why dudes wont kiss their womans after. I do and much worse. Finished on the P then ate the box. But ima a nasty dude though, cant front.

1380059_o.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Between NT's track record for beasting, the pic and all the info she just gave out, I'd be shocked, and a bit impressed, if she came back anytime soon.

Damn yall wild
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

After my ex girl had a few swigs of mouth wash I had no problem kissing her after I splashed in her mouth.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Dropten

I dont get why dudes wont kiss their womans after. I do and much worse. Finished on the P then ate the box. But ima a nasty dude though, cant front.

roll.gif

it just keeps getting better
I'm with you bro. I feel like my seminal fluid is premium, and it came from me, so I aint all scared of it. I'm not going to nut in a cup and drink it like a smoothie, but if spit up in her mouth I'd kiss her if she wanted to kiss me.

I also like to eat the box after messy sex. The mo cream the better. I aint did nothing unless from my forehead to my chin is coated with poon juice. But that's with my main, not so much with random poon. Sex is more fun the less restrained you are...there are limits though, no scat, and no golden showers.
Dudes in here scared of their own nut?
laugh.gif
I'm with the dudes who eat it after nutting on it/in it whatever.. and if I cum in her mouth I kiss and makeout.. didn't know so much people were scared of their own jizz doe

Originally Posted by Carver

roll.gif

I'm with you bro. I feel like my seminal fluid is premium, and it came from me, so I aint all scared of it. I'm not going to nut in a cup and drink it like a smoothie, but if spit up in her mouth I'd kiss her if she wanted to kiss me.

I also like to eat the box after messy sex. The mo cream the better. I aint did nothing unless from my forehead to my chin is coated with poon juice. But that's with my main, not so much with random poon. Sex is more fun the less restrained you are...there are limits though, no scat, and no golden showers.
laugh.gif
I'm with the dudes who eat it after nutting on it/in it whatever.. and if I cum in her mouth I kiss and makeout.. didn't know so much people were scared of their own jizz doe
It's not about fear. We just don't want to taste our own product. If you snowballing it up like it's a winter wonderland everyday that's you man.

roll.gif

laugh.gif

sick.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
  You dudes is nasty
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

88us.gif

Cap keeping it wayyyyy too real for 80% of NT to handle...lol

Cap you my girl though
pimp.gif

I'm a freak... And I take pride in being a freak, but any kind of period sex AT ALL is completely off limits for me.

And this is coming from a guy that has given a chick a golden shower before... At her request.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

I'm a freak... And I take pride in being a freak, but any kind of period sex AT ALL is completely off limits for me.

And this is coming from a guy that has given a chick a golden shower before... At her request.
So that's how they do it in A-town
I caught a bad glimpse

Back
Top Bottom