My boy is marrying a jumpoff....that i passed to him, and.....swapping, salad tossing+ period sex?

Thread has me in tears
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yall should know, RED MEANS STOP! Who am I kidding, I use a towel and never look down, everytime neccessary.

Your sex drive gotta be on some other %$%! if you're down to hoover up your own nut.

Unless i'm drunk once i buss i just wanna wash my **** and go sleep.

Hats off to you fellas.

Classy Freshman wrote:
Period sex is dope.

Both parties have to be OPEN to have period sex. Two open people with added "moisture" from the period is an enjoyable experience.

The aftermath can be messy, but it is usually worth it.

Period sex is how you get a UTI fools. 

Just use some lube damn, why the bed gotta look like a massacre scene for? 

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

Young Handsome wrote:
cap1229 wrote:

if not head, a handjob

Thats what you would've done?
nerd.gif

please respond
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

actually my heart is cold now and I would just play with myself which could get us both of killed cause a man can't handle that visual so he better pay attention to the road so I can get mine. No more special attention directed toward him. 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Question... why in the hell is this thread 27 pages?

I have a question too... THIS^
EDIT: 

WHY AM I IN THIS THREAD?! 

That dog gif sums this all up perfectly  
roll.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by cap1229

Young Handsome wrote:

Thats what you would've done?
nerd.gif

please respond
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
actually my heart is cold now and I would just play with myself which could get us both of killed cause a man can't handle that visual so he better pay attention to the road so I can get mine. No more special attention directed toward him. 
indifferent.gif

You would've been asked to exit the vehicle, maam.

Originally Posted by bruce negro

please respond
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
indifferent.gif

You would've been asked to exit the vehicle, maam.
i don't think she's the type to get out cuz you asked her to...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RocSole

What is going on in here? Is it still about dude marrying the jumpoff?

laugh.gif
wondering the same thing but it can't be cause how fast it jumped.

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

I'm just telling the truth man. Not trying to outnasty or anything like that.

I guess I have a strong stomach.

EDIT: Oh. That's just a pic that came up on google images. I wasn't saying that's her for sure.
Right on, if it is though
nerd.gif
I need me some Cap
devil.gif

*edit* thats gotta be her, same SN on pinterest- anyways- hit me up cap- we can exchange some pics doll
happy.gif
That chick is never coming back to NT...
That's not me. I'm grown and don't have a problem pleasing my dude. I'm a lil bitter right now so I'm louder than usual about personal matters. It happens sometimes.  

Much more entertaining seeing it on their faces.
ohwell.gif
 You sound like a horrible lover who isn't fun so based off that I would aim your kids right at your own eye for that.

30t6p3b.gif
cold blooded, although im not surprised at this. my girl threatened me if i nut in her face or hair, im gettin bodied. honestly, im curious to see what would happen, but at the same time, she will be beyond mad if i did so f that.

Dude better kiss me right after. I get exteremly mad about that. Like really mad. Its you. I'm not gonna snowball you cause that's trifling but if you can put your **** in my mouth and then look at my me all wide eyed like a 3 year old expecting me to swallow you why not kiss me? I don't care about your feelings on the matter. I will do something really ratchet and messed up to you later if you don't cause i'm like that and i hold grudges. It means something to swallow the man you care about. It really does. for him to not want to kiss you after is such a sign of disrespect.

eek.gif
damn cap don't @*$$ around
roll.gif
roll.gif
shorty got anger in her heart. really curious now if more women share your sentiments...i can't even be mad, your argument for why you want a kiss after is pretty strong honestly, just made me feel like a @sshole for not kissing after.

this is one of THE BEST threads on NT
pimp.gif
. just finished reading the last 15 pages
eek.gif
laugh.gif
ive been wondering why this thread was still on the first page on general...now i know.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by size twelve

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

No way I'd let a N go inside with baby oil on his piece. You can't get it in your eye no way I'd want it in my vagina.

Baby oil is for when you PIITB. (Shrug)

THAT is NOT happening

What the baby oil or the entrance? Or the entrance with the baby oil. 
laugh.gif

LOL @ Not kissing someone after you bust in their mouth being disrespectful. Get the hell outta here man.

Back
Top Bottom