My boy is marrying a jumpoff....that i passed to him, and.....swapping, salad tossing+ period sex?

maybe she stayed with op cause she saw next dude and just waited for her chance. men dont know how women think. i am a man, i think my theory is probably some form of truth in relation to this woman. BUT sometimes vibrations have a different way of coming together to the point where they both feel its real. people find their counterparts and cant get enough; no matter what either's history.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Hold up, hold up, HOLD THE ##!! UP. DID I READ THIS RIGHT?!?!?! Did some of you guys basically admitted to having your own nut in your mouth????? Why are you even with a woman??????????
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Whoa dere.. let me clear what I said up
laugh.gif
I said I'll kiss my girl in the mouth and even make out after I nut in her mouth correct, but after she swallows ion eem care it's my own jizz
pimp.gif
And same with eating the p if I nut in there I'll still eat that thing.. you saying it like I was cum swapping with my girl or something
laugh.gif
ain't even like that.

i've read most of this thread but i wanna see some cliffs too

only because cliffs are
laugh.gif
 in these type of threads

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Carver

Hold up, hold up, HOLD THE ##!! UP. DID I READ THIS RIGHT?!?!?! Did some of you guys basically admitted to having your own nut in your mouth????? Why are you even with a woman??????????
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
I said I'll kiss my girl in the mouth and even make out after I nut in her mouth correct, but after she swallows ion eem care it's my own jizz
pimp.gif
And same with eating the p if I nut in there I'll still eat that thing.. you saying it like I was cum swapping with my girl or something
laugh.gif
ain't even like that.
Yo what you just said right here did not make your situation any better.

This gotta be one of the funniest replies i've read all year
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

i've read most of this thread but i wanna see some cliffs too

only because cliffs are
laugh.gif
 in these type of threads

nerd.gif

Cliffs please, much appreciated lmao 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by YoungJ14

maybe she stayed with op cause she saw next dude and just waited for her chance. men dont know how women think.
When he was hittin her she did not know OP's friend (the guy that is now her soon to be husband). As far as right now it's still not clear if she knows the two of them were friends or that he passed her to him. I mean you can try and concoct some scheme like this in your imagination but having sex with a guy's friend so you can eventually move on to that guy in hopes of a good word being put in all actuality makes her more of a slutbag than her being just a jumpoff.

I refuse to believe that when OP's friend suggested him, that his fiance didnt ask his name, didnt ask how he looked, and didnt ask to see his facebook(if he has one).

I refuse.

I've been in the Yezzy thread for two weeks, hit up the general forum and find this lol
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/009/832/*****-did-i-just-read-meme.jpg

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
ain't even like that.
Yo what you just said right here did not make your situation any better.

This gotta be one of the funniest replies i've read all year
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You know what, you right
laugh.gif
guess no matter how you read it , it don't sound right..but aye, let me say this, I ain't ashamed ..its my man made jizz I ain't scared of my own product
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

I refuse to believe that when OP's friend suggested him, that his fiance didnt ask his name, didnt ask how he looked, and didnt ask to see his facebook(if he has one).

I refuse.
How do you even know he suggested him to her? How you don't know he aint ask OP first before telling her anything? Wouldn't it make sense to make sure your groomsmen would be showing up before telling her who they were not knowing for sure?

Which makes more sense?: "Honey, Mike is going to be my best man." "Yo Mike, you think you can make it to be my best man?" or "Yo Mike, think you can be at the wedding to be my best man?", "Honey, this is who is going to be my best man and the other groomsmen."

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

I refuse.
How do you even know he suggested him to her? How you don't know he aint ask OP first before telling her anything? Wouldn't it make sense to make sure your groomsmen would be showing up before telling her who they were not knowing for sure?
Scratch all that.. OP said he passed his homeboy onto her.. so how did he meet her? Did he say yo i'm OPs friend? did he just randomly text/call her without mentioning OP? How did they first meet if you were the one who passed it on to him?

nerd.gif

I refuse.
laugh.gif
 Men 
Go watch those wedding shows and all your questions will be answered
But for real, she knows its him, I will bet 10 pay pal bucks TEN.

I refuse.
Scratch all that.. OP said he passed his homeboy onto her.. so how did he meet her? Did he say yo i'm OPs friend? did he just randomly text/call her without mentioning OP? How did they first meet if you were the one who passed it on to him?

nerd.gif

He didnt pass her, in order for you to pass something you need to possess it, and OP never had her in his possession
He did not say"get with my dude".

Back
Top Bottom