My Car Got Backed Into by Uninsured Motorist vol. show me tha $$

You are way too nice man, I woulda called the cops especially due to what he was driving!
I had a similar issue several years back, she didn't want to go through insurance, and only lived a block away from me. I ended up getting them the quote which too me was a lot, but anyways in the end it worked out they gave me about 300 less than the quote, so I took that and popped out 85% of the dent, replaced it down the road with one of the same color for $35 at the jyard and pocketed the rest.
pimp.gif
I'll be damned if I'm paying out of pocket for someone else's inability to drive.
mad.gif

The plot thickens...
I know I let him off ez, I mean I felt bad for dude, he could barely speak english. Plus the damage wasn't even ALL that bad considering I'm a car dude, but for anyone that isn't one, it would have been.

However, here is how my story goes now.

Today I was early to my barbershop appointment so I went to go grab some food. I park and come out maybe 30minutes later. I scope out my car cause I just like looking at it. It was looking pretty good today. Then I unlock it and my alarm beeps three times, meaning my alarm went off. I go up close and inspect it and SOMEONE ELSE HIT MY CAR. This time it's worse. I drive a lowered car, it's pretty low actually so there's not many cars that could have done this... but someone put a gigantic dent on my hood. Like someone dropped a +@+@%*% football sized rock on it. It's all dented, scratched up and there's all this gray !#!% on it from their bumper I suppose.

I was in a kind of small parking lot and I look next to me, there is this white Chevy Astro Van with grey bumpers. Not only was this car not next to me when I parked, but it was IN FRONT OF ME. So I'm like 99% sure that this is the car that hit me, but I have no concrete evidence since I didn't see anything. The car belongs to this Rug Store that I was parked sort of in front of, it's one of their employee's cars or something. It was in front of my car when I parked so I assume that when he was reversing, he hit my car. Unfortunately I was too far away to hear my alarm go off so I didn't run out to catch him in the act.

I go into the store and I ask them if they saw anything, and all the while, dudes in there looking super suspicious folding their rugs, etc. When I saw the damage they peeked out their windows and was observing me. I go in there and of course they all deny everything. I talk to the manager though and she says "Give me your number, I'll give it to someone and they will call you." like what the hell is that supposed to mean? I mean there are only so many cars that can hit me, and his was right there... just makes sense. But I can't just point fingers here.

I went ahead and filed my claim for that this time because it was pretty bad damage this time and it pissed me off. They said they can get me with 'Uninsured motorist hit and run' but I would have to pay a $300 **% deductible and then take it to a shop to get fixed, basing this off that the damage to my car would probably be ~$2000 to fix. My car is a 1995 and on KBB isn't worth that much, but street price is probably like triple that of KBB via Craigslist and stuff. Plus I have a lot of mods to the car, I don't want it to get totaled out and what not.

So how does this affect my standing now with the old case of the guy hitting me? I was about to file a claim but now I had to do this one... lol. And with this one, what can I do to just get them to cash me out some $$$ depending on how much the quote is? Cause if they quote me like $2000, I can just go and buy a new hood and have my car painted for half of that. Feel me?

Have you tried asking stores nearby about any surveillance video that might have caught it on tape?

They were all really small restaurants and mom&pop kind of shops. Didn't seem like there was any surveillance anywhere but I didn't try to ask too many people. I will give the stores in the area a call tomorrow to see anything.Pics of damage. My car literally is taking hits left and right. I woke up earlier this week to my alarm going off cause my $%%@+@% neighbor backed into me, but it was just a love tap. Now this bull $%*% today? The paint chipping on my bumper is from the previous guy who hit me.

eypbH.jpg

Give him a deadline. If he doesn't pay, say you will file the insurance claim and get a police incident report.

Damn seems like everyones out to get you on the Street Fighter tip
tumblr_lk8lbzs7UX1qzgjfco1_500.gif

I dont understand how someone can't see a red car ?
mad.gif

You have to let ohh boy know you mean buisness. Hes driving an expensive car goes to school and hes not from this country. he proably got money growing out of his a..... Go to the source his guardians.

This is what you should do find out where this guy lives. and tell his legal guardian what happen. wait wait wait before you do that arange a meet with the motorist and tape record the conv with u about the car accident he caused. and try to sandwich in the amount of the damages and make him agree on payment and make a deadline if he trys to breach that verbal contract. Find where he lives and tell his legal guardians then play the recording. Cause as weeks go buy he may think he got one over on u. Or take it to judge mathis. Rember documentation photos and witness help.remmber there's a diffrence between being nice and getting taking advantage of. Or u could go with option c. Everyone in they're family as knuckle heads. Have those knuckle heads rough him up. I guarantee u, you'll get ur money and his girl and intrest. But I perfer u go the civil route record conversations about incident.

Damn your story just kept getting worse and worse. Let this be a lesson, never trust anyone. Get all their info next time. And take pictures. I hope your car gets fixed and you get cashed out

son, i feel bad for you. getting hit twice?
laugh.gif
SMH

and if i were you id find the dude with the porsche and make him pay you or screw up his car. If hes got a brand new expensive whip how can he pay you $1k? SMH stop being nice when in the end it will come out of your pocket if you do nothing about it.

Word I'm about to go in on him. I called him a few times today and left a message, no response. This weekend I'm going to go to my girl's house and speak with her neighbors aka the Pastor and see where I can go from there. If nothing, well I know where to find him on Sundays....

01.jpg

May the lord have mercy on his soul

Originally Posted by justinnikes

Word I'm about to go in on him. I called him a few times today and left a message, no response. This weekend I'm going to go to my girl's house and speak with her neighbors aka the Pastor and see where I can go from there. If nothing, well I know where to find him on Sundays....

01.jpg

May the lord have mercy on his soul
see thats where you going wrong calling him alot, hes gonna get annoyed, hes gonna think to himself now he has the courage to settle this out, let me just ignore him till he cools off. just call him private one time and dont leave any messages cause you might talk to much and he could use that info against you. Just call him, dont forget to have a tape recorder handy, if he picks up try to tailor the conversation in your defense of what occured. my suggestion to you is Surpass the pastor, you already took his advise and you havent recieved payment from this goon. my suggestion to you is stop being soft. i bet if someone hit the pastors car he would ran out of his crib with his bible and pounded the crap out of that inexperinced driver, and seeked the appropiate action, its all about looking out for you if you dont who will. now man up and get whats been OVERDUE TO YOU. im sorry to say this but if he hasnt giving you a CENT by now he dont intend on giving you anything. if you scared of confrontation im sure everyone knows a couple hood duded HAVE THEM MAKE HIM TOUCH PAVEMENT.

Honestly dude is not articulate enough with the language to know anything. I'm not calling him and threatening him or something, I just asked him to give me an update. He said he would call me the next day after he called me the first time. I just hit him up again. I'm just trying to solve this the civil way but if dude is really dodging me now, I'm going to go ahead and go get my money. I know it's going to be a process which is why I wanted to avoid it, but it's cool. I'm going to go figure this recent accident out and get this dude to pay my money.

I'll update you guys once I get the scrilla, and then I'll buy one of you a big mac

Back
Top Bottom