My Cherrywood's are coming off the sole. Help? PIC.

rhcp729

Banned
While at my parent's today I ran across a bunch of old shoes. These cherrywood's broke my heart. The left shoe is fine but the right one is almostcompletely off it's sole. Is there anything I can do or am I SOL?

Could always spark a conversation with them.
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Nah you could probably glue them but the wearing them days may be over
frown.gif

Dont apoligize do Punisha, he has no concrete info here on NT. He doesnt even contribute to this community. He's a wannabe MOD that will never ne one thatsall.

dude how can u say the left show is fine when your holding it in your hand and its falling apart. Just wear them as slippers around the house. But you reallyneed to learn ur left from ur right lol

Originally Posted by w3stchicag0

Dont apoligize do Punisha, he has no concrete info here on NT. He doesnt even contribute to this community. He's a wannabe MOD that will never ne one thats all.

Criticism about the rules from someone that has been banned.
roll.gif
Myconcrete info is where to post. I contribute to the community by telling people where to post so that they can get answers.

Those still have life. Just apply Shoegoo or even Gorilla Glue in the correct places and they should be fine.

Originally Posted by AquaGrape2345

dude how can u say the left show is fine when your holding it in your hand and its falling apart. Just wear them as slippers around the house. But you really need to learn ur left from ur right lol

pictures were taken with a mac. everything is reversed chief.

Shoe goo. But do not over fill them. Be patient and stuff the toe box with newspaper. Wipe the excess glue and press the rubber to the leather and hold itthere until it solidifies.

yo dread what size you wear and wear in tampa you from? I live in pc.

got a ds pair of cwoods size 13

Originally Posted by punisha15

Originally Posted by w3stchicag0

Dont apoligize do Punisha, he has no concrete info here on NT. He doesnt even contribute to this community. He's a wannabe MOD that will never ne one thats all.

Criticism about the rules from someone that has been banned.
roll.gif
My concrete info is where to post. I contribute to the community by telling people where to post so that they can get answers.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom