My Clothing Line!!! (Not like these other NT clothing Lines)

Originally Posted by NewZ05

2nd design is of the Fire Red 3s

this.... & op it would look better if it covered more than a square...like romedadude said i looks like a hq iron on right now but could you also post the og painting for both of those designs they are
pimp.gif

this.... & op it would look better if it covered more than a square...like romedadude said i looks like a hq iron on right now but could you also post the og painting for both of those designs they are
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Great concept and really good work but like others have said covering a square on the chest of a shirt is not gonna cut it at all these days.

Make it bigger.

Great concept and really good work but like others have said covering a square on the chest of a shirt is not gonna cut it at all these days.

Make it bigger.

Originally Posted by Manglor

Make it bigger.

Agreed. 

Originally Posted by Manglor

Make it bigger.

Agreed. 

Thanks for the comments guys! I'll take everything into consideration, especially the thing about making the designs bigger. They're really not that small though, but it's good advice none-the less. And to whoever said it look like iron-ons, the shirts are screen printed, and they're very good quality. Here are the paintings they're based on.

Pic is kind of blurry, but you get it.

Thanks!

Thanks for the comments guys! I'll take everything into consideration, especially the thing about making the designs bigger. They're really not that small though, but it's good advice none-the less. And to whoever said it look like iron-ons, the shirts are screen printed, and they're very good quality. Here are the paintings they're based on.

Pic is kind of blurry, but you get it.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom