My Clothing Line!!! (Not like these other NT clothing Lines)

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

this one is very
pimp.gif
if you refine the size on the shirt its good money on a black or white t
pimp.gif

The designs look pretty cool, only thing I'd say is try to blend them into the white t-shirt so it doesn't look like a square print on in the middle of the shirt. Basically try to remove the border and make the shirt flow.

You should try printing all over the shirt in an entire design, that'd be great, or just expand the shoes you're inspired by. Make one of the Kobe IV =
pimp.gif

The designs look pretty cool, only thing I'd say is try to blend them into the white t-shirt so it doesn't look like a square print on in the middle of the shirt. Basically try to remove the border and make the shirt flow.

You should try printing all over the shirt in an entire design, that'd be great, or just expand the shoes you're inspired by. Make one of the Kobe IV =
pimp.gif

Thanks for the feedback guys!

And to the dude who said they're not good quality or don't have a good fit, they're gildan soft-style "fashion fit" tees. They're very soft, good quality, and fit very well actually.

The website has more info and more designs of other shoes, I'll be posting it soon.

-Thanks again.

Thanks for the feedback guys!

And to the dude who said they're not good quality or don't have a good fit, they're gildan soft-style "fashion fit" tees. They're very soft, good quality, and fit very well actually.

The website has more info and more designs of other shoes, I'll be posting it soon.

-Thanks again.

if you can expand this abstraction to designs/concepts outside of shoes could be on to something; stay in the lab.

initial thoughts

if you can expand this abstraction to designs/concepts outside of shoes could be on to something; stay in the lab.

initial thoughts

Nice concept.

All these posts about the girl model are all hilarious. haha

Nice concept.

All these posts about the girl model are all hilarious. haha

lmk when the design is refined i know for sure i want the fire red one in black & white

post some more of your paintings too you probably have a whole room of them share with NT bro, criticism is good for the soul

lmk when the design is refined i know for sure i want the fire red one in black & white

post some more of your paintings too you probably have a whole room of them share with NT bro, criticism is good for the soul

Back
Top Bottom