My Clothing Line!!! (Not like these other NT clothing Lines)

Plain tee with square picture on the front and a signature somewhere........NOTHING like the other NT clothing lines.....but OH SOO much JUST like them

Plain tee with square picture on the front and a signature somewhere........NOTHING like the other NT clothing lines.....but OH SOO much JUST like them

SHOTS FIRED in that title.
pimp.gif
I dig the threads though OP.

Originally Posted by awon23

these things better not cost $30. i will slap you if they are.
You'll slap me? Ok
laugh.gif
No they're $20.

^And it's an up and coming clothing line. I know I only have two shirts, but everything starts somewhere. I will be making more shirts very soon. Also, prints are available.

Originally Posted by awon23

these things better not cost $30. i will slap you if they are.
You'll slap me? Ok
laugh.gif
No they're $20.

^And it's an up and coming clothing line. I know I only have two shirts, but everything starts somewhere. I will be making more shirts very soon. Also, prints are available.

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Thanks for the input
happy.gif

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Thanks for the input
happy.gif

You gotta get some better tee's for your shirts to be printed on...

Joint's look like some Hanes or Friut of The Looms, straight out the bag joints, (the men atleast)

I know that tee would'nt look right on me, which would keep me from buying...

The actual design is nice....

You gotta get some better tee's for your shirts to be printed on...

Joint's look like some Hanes or Friut of The Looms, straight out the bag joints, (the men atleast)

I know that tee would'nt look right on me, which would keep me from buying...

The actual design is nice....

Back
Top Bottom