My dog is passing away

I know that feel brah :frown:

My condolences to you and your family. RIP to the dog.

Stay strong OP i was a wreck when my dog hurt his back. Rushed him to the emergency at 2am.

I cant imagine what youre going through. Beautiful dog :nthat:

Had to bring my man to the vet today. He had been going through stomach issues on and off ever since I got him...only this time he never got better.

That moment when you're petting him, and you feel the life leaving his body...so many tears! Farewell Mr. Chien

RIP to your dog brah. Had to put down my collie a while back and I still miss the dude to this day. Cant complain though he lived a long happy life with me and my family. The drive to the vet was terrible for me. It was kind of like he knew what was going to happen. He was diagnosed with cancer and I could see he was suffering and I couldnt let him suffer anymore. Only time I cried like that was when my grandmother died. When I feel sad thinking about them I just think they are both in heaven, and they are reunited once more but this time for eternity.

Your dog will always be with you, dont ever think otherwise.

Had to bring my man to the vet today. He had been going through stomach issues on and off ever since I got him...only this time he never got better.

That moment when you're petting him, and you feel the life leaving his body...so many tears! Farewell Mr. Chien

Sorry to hear that. RIP Mr. Chien |I

my 2 dogs are both pretty young, but they are my kids..

one just turned 2 and the other one will be a year in april..

both rescues, and i just hope that when the time comes we all go together. 
frown.gif

shes a little bigger now and scuffier..believe shes a daschund/terrier mix.

RIP :frown: Sorry for your loss OP.
My husky is only 5 but I always think about how sad I'm gonna be whenever he goes. You really get attached man.

sorry fam. I had to let my lil homie go two years ago. I had to move to cope. It got better though. Just remember the good times.

Sorry to hear this man. I know the feeling though. I was petting my dog when she was injected and it just killed me. Hardest thing I've ever done. It's been 2 weeks but it still hurts.

^ Watching my dogs head drop and eyes close was heart breaking :frown:

The random dreams about her are always appreciated now though

Last edited:
I know how ya'll are feeling. I had a pomeranian named Tazz that I got like my senior year of high school 1998. He was my bestfriend everywhere I went he was there, slept @ the foot of my bed all of that.

When I moved out of my mom's house I didn't see him everyday but I always made it a point to see him as much as possible. Then a few years ago I knew something was wrong because when I would come over his balance seemed to be off like he couldn't walk in a straight line or anything. This continued for about a month then one day he was fine. He was good for about 6 months then it started happening again. It got to the point where you would call his name or say treat & he would go around in circles looking for you. We took him to the vet said he could have a tumor on his brain. But the deciding factor to put him down was when we let him outside to use the restroom. He never leaves our yard ever & my mom's went outside looking for him. A lady pulled up saying are you looking for a dog & my mom was like yes. He was laying in the middle of the street because he couldn't find his way back to our yard. My mom's called me I told her I hate to see him suffering. She took him to the vet the next day & he was put to sleep. I cried @ work because it hurt so bad. He been with me for 10 years.

I miss him everyday. :frown:

Back
Top Bottom