My dude DA used to let people have it.

pimp.gif
Great post.

Ive been watchin DA since he was a Buckeye. He was one of my favorite players to watch.
a lot of people don't even remember that he went to Ohio State. i've been watching DA since he was a Dragon, a Doss High School Dragon. DA is my favorite basketball player ever. he was a decent player in the league, but you had to love the way he attacked the rim. great dude too, does a lotof things for the city of Louisville.
NCAA & NBA Champion

Dude will always be one of my favourite players, seemed like he got old over night, though.
pimp.gif
i agree completely with the "he got old overnight." he's only 33.
DA not tearing his ACL during the 1997 season = Kentucky beating Arizona
not necessarily. Cameron Mills got his clock and had 21 vs. Zona, but we could've definately used DA's defense cuz Miles Simon waskillin.
^ he very well could have played against arizona in the championship. Pitino just didnt wanna have to leave us after winning, he felt it would be easier to leave if he lost....
i like your logic, but as much as i wanna blame Pitino, i can't. if DA get's hurt again, he loses millions of dollars and Pitino looksselfish. let's just blame Nazr for not making 1 got damn free throw at the end. on the other hand, Pitino, being the egotistical, could've justwanted to prove he could win w/o DA.
nerd.gif

Yeah DA used to be nasty. My uncle used to be his agent, and I got my first and only pair of concords from him back in high school. Wish I would have knownwhat they were back then b/c I dirtied them up in p.e. class outside. Stupid mistake. DA is definitely appreciated.

Originally Posted by carolinatarheels4040

Yeah DA used to be nasty. My uncle used to be his agent, and I got my first and only pair of concords from him back in high school. Wish I would have known what they were back then b/c I dirtied them up in p.e. class outside. Stupid mistake. DA is definitely appreciated.
word? then i may have met your uncle. i used to go to DA's store all the time and his agent was actually in there alot. what's youruncles name? first name will do, i can't remember it, but it will click if you say it, that is, if your unlce was DA's agent at the time. DA gave me apair of XI's too, low white/reds. we was in the store and i was asking about what was getting ready to come out and what not, he walked out to his bluebentley and just pulled out a pair from his trunk and gave em to me.
pimp.gif
wrong size, but +!%+ it.

Those clips were nice, but they didn't include what I feel was his best dunk ever. It was when he was still playing for Ohio State. I'll try toremember what team it was on. But he took off just past the free throw line in the middle of the lane and soared. Nasty!

He had a nice first step and crazy leaping ability. I remember him rocking Cement III's waaaay back before they were released in 2003.

the ACL was very sad because I loved watching this dude play at UK he was a beast...and Howard put that flagrant on him he was done for good...

Back
Top Bottom