my fellow SPRINT CUSTOMERS..

ANY1 ELSE OUT THERE..........

WHEN YOU TRY TO SEND A TEXT, DOES IT NOT GO THROUGH OR IS IT JUST ME?

IT DID THIS TO ME THE OTHER DAY TOO!

THEN WORKED AGAIN A FEW HOURS LATER......

It was like that for me last week. It was the same for all my friends with Sprint as well.

that happends to me also from time to time. yesterday some chick sent me a pic and i did not get it till 5 hours later.

I had the same problem. I called my sister (who works for sprint) and she said the network is messing up.

Nah

did you pay your bill??
laugh.gif

yeah my text messages are not going through. Did the same thing a week or so ago.

They have been having problems.

Call them up and they will give you like 100 minutes.

I could not send messages but only receive so I called and they gave me 100 minutes

Its because sprint sucks, I used to have sprint, but it always did weird crap like that so I dropped it. That sero was nice though.

half of the network is currently down. should be better my midnight tonite. if not, then it should be fixed in the morning.

sprint was updating their data systems and to my knowledge the update is done. try restarting your phone.

the internet is running really slow too. fyi

what the $++*, once again, after reading about this problem on NT i have the same thing happen to me. +#%* NT, you guys are a bunch of jinxes
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

i dont want a extra 100 mins, i barely use 150-200 mins on this 500 min plan lol.
LOL same here.

I was like 100 minutes
eyes.gif
ummm OK better than nothing

I only txt SERO ftw

Man this sucks

Metro PCS don't even fail like this. If I were paying 100+ like most cats then Id be mad but guess ill ride it out

SMH

Back
Top Bottom