my fellow SPRINT CUSTOMERS..

for the sprint customers, if you didnt know already when you get a dropped call, call customer service and say "dropped call" to the automatedsystem. they will credit you 1 minute. i dont know if they still do that, but back when i had sprint in 9th/10th grade i stayed doing that since i kept gettingdropped calls in the house

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

text, ftw!

i be ranging from 4k-6k a month

addict.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
thas crazy fam
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Do this... 1. Go to settings. 2. Go to Setup/Others. 3. Go to Update Phone. It will take a minute or longer to see if you need an update. If so, follow thedirections. It should fix your phone just fine.

Originally Posted by kickz4me82

that happends to me also from time to time. yesterday some chick sent me a pic and i did not get it till 5 hours later.

how you gonna brag like that and not post the pic??

Has it's off days.

I got a weird charge today.

Gonna try to talk it down past my regular bill amount.
grin.gif

i was thinking bout switching, but i just cant give up my sero 30$ a month!!

i cant see myself paying 70+ a month anymore after the past 2 years been paying this low of a price.

ill take an occasional network messup.

i was thinking bout switching, but i just cant give up my sero 30$ a month!!

i cant see myself paying 70+ a month anymore after the past 2 years been paying this low of a price.

ill take an occasional network messup.

exactly amigo

Originally Posted by jd3772000

I HAVE THIS PROB EVERY NOW AND THEN......ITS THEIR NETWORK THAT CAUSES THE PROBLEM....

Naw, it's just when they update their network. Btw, everyone who was having problems, are you located in the Southeast by chance?

It happened to me all last night. All my texts on my HTC Touch Pro came back as "Message Cannot Be Sent"....

Yeah Sprint is the devil and they keep extending my damn contract I swear I'm trapped in hell.

Back on topic, yeah about last week my phone was effing up and I couldn't send texts but I could receive him. When we picked up my homeboy who got Sprinthe had the same problem but he wasn't receiving texts of course he lies all the time so.

Originally Posted by Integra Owner

I HAVE THIS PROB EVERY NOW AND THEN......ITS THEIR NETWORK THAT CAUSES THE PROBLEM....

Naw, it's just when they update their network. Btw, everyone who was having problems, are you located in the Southeast by chance?
Im in north carolina.

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

It happened to me all last night. All my texts on my HTC Touch Pro came back as "Message Cannot Be Sent"....

how you like it....the touch pro?

yeah last night i had a txt i tried to send failed, got a text notice this morning about it. it's been working fine today.

Im in north carolina.

From what I hear, they been doing major upgrades around the Southeast, so one day when its all over, we will have better coverage. They just put in the EV-DOnetwork where I am and everything was all good until a couple weeks ago when I was able to receive but not send messages. For $30 a month, I can live with alittle down time though.

Im in north carolina.

^Well I'm upgrading from the Samsung Upstage to the Touch Pro so this technology is absolutely AMAZING and new to me. I'm in love with themany features and I'm getting the hang of it so it's becoming a lot easier to use.

However, my Touch Pro is prone to freezing and my screen blacking out to where I have to pop out the battery and pop it back in. Sometimes trying to use callwaiting and/or 3-way results in instant FAIL. Like, the PC part of this device is cool but the main purpose which is the phone, seems to be a hassle. But thescreen is extremely responsive and YouTubes vids are crystal clear and put an IPhones to shame. I recommend the phone (even though I'm going to Sprinttomorrow to get another one because mines must seriously be defective).

Im in north carolina.

^Well I'm upgrading from the Samsung Upstage to the Touch Pro so this technology is absolutely AMAZING and new to me. I'm in love with the many features and I'm getting the hang of it so it's becoming a lot easier to use.

However, my Touch Pro is prone to freezing and my screen blacking out to where I have to pop out the battery and pop it back in. Sometimes trying to use call waiting and/or 3-way results in instant FAIL. Like, the PC part of this device is cool but the main purpose which is the phone, seems to be a hassle. But the screen is extremely responsive and YouTubes vids are crystal clear and put an IPhones to shame. I recommend the phone (even though I'm going to Sprint tomorrow to get another one because mines must seriously be defective).
Seems to be defective. You will occasionally get a phone hiccup. Since i got mines ive only soft reset twice.
Better than the Mogul which was soft reset everyday.

yeah. i'll try to send texts to other sprint users and they wont go through.
happened to me the other day and last week.

man sprint is so annoying. ive been having the same problems with text and the customer services seems like they dont want to help you if you're on sero.

Back
Top Bottom