My girl doesnt like them......

My girl likes all my kicks. She can't pick a favorite. Guess that's why she started her own collection.

My wife likes the XX's the best...
ATTENTION CARMELO ANTHONY FANS!!!

I have an authentic NBA basketball autographed by Melo with Upper Deck Authentication and a authentic Jordan M3 all star/olympic version autographed by Melo with Timeless Sports authentication up for sale and/or trade for DS size 13 Jordans.  E-mail me at bradnye14@yahoo.com if you want to see pics and learn more!  

DS SIZE 13 SPACE JAMS, CARMINES, FIRE RED III'S AND ALL STAR XX3'S FOR SALE AND/OR TRADE AS WELL...GET AT ME!

my girl makes fun of almost all my j's, she only likes the space jams, she got them for me for christmas

Originally Posted by ilovemykicks10

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

..the hell is wrong with you kids? Love your shoes and your woman's opinion separately. lol

agreed.  be a man and have your own opinion.
no one in here has said they didnt buy a shoe because there wife/girl didnt like them just because my wife doesnt care for a pair of shoes it doesnt stop me from buying them what does it have to do w/ being a man the guy asked if anyone else's wife/girl thinks there jordans are ugly

What I was wondering is how common it is that you have a pair of shoes that you love and your significant other just doesnt like

roll.gif
Man my wife hates ALL my kicks...especially my grails...the XI's.  She's cool though, she says she'd much rather I have an ugly shoe habit than plenty of other habits.

Originally Posted by JinKazama

What I was wondering is how common it is that you have a pair of shoes that you love and your significant other just doesnt like

roll.gif
 She's cool though, she says she'd much rather I have an ugly shoe habit than plenty of other habits.
100% agreed my wife says the same thing the walk in closet full of boxes isnt as bad as some other peoples habits

Originally Posted by geezy f baby

everytime i get a new pair or put a pair on i hear how they uglier than the last pair but i can careless they my feet and money so i dont really think she got any say
same here

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

Do you wear/collect J's for her or yourself so what if she don't like them no big deal as long as you like them who cares. My wife don't care about my J's at all. And I could care less.

QFT. Spoken like a real sneakerhead.

My wife doesn't like any of my basketball shoes but she also knows it is none of her business to like/dislike them. It would be like me liking or disliking her purses.

prett much a crap shoot for me like some girls b like damn those are raw and another girl will b like umm i dont like those
no one in the average world really likes shoes except other sneaker heads

its funny reading these post about people's girls hating their J's cuz I go through the same thing... I think after a while , she just gives in and just goes along with it lol...

Originally Posted by avrnrgy

My wife doesn't like any of my basketball shoes but she also knows it is none of her business to like/dislike them. It would be like me liking or disliking her purses.

preach
roll.gif

Originally Posted by beh235

You buy shoes for yourself and not her. How old are you? And imo, I think this question is irrelevant

Obviously I buy shoes for me and not her.  Im 22 and imo I know your answer is more irrelevant so please no more posting in this thread if you are going to be a lame

roll.gif
@ this post. i could care less about what my wife thinks about my shoes.. as long as i still get it every night then i`m good
devil.gif
smokin.gif

you shouldn`t care either, it`s your shoes/your money. You think she would care if you don`t like her favorite shoes? i think not.... everyone (even your girl) got her own opinion/mind...

I guess I'm lucky, My girl likes a lot of my J's. She likes the cleaner colorways though. She hates the V's, VI's, and VII's. She thinks they're too complicated. She loves the III's, IV's, and XI's. She's hoping the XI Silver Anniversary's come out in kids sizes so she can cop too. Lol...

She's got more pairs of shoes than I do though. All those pumps and heels and boots. It works out for me though because she understands. More like she doesn't have much to say to me about buying shoes because she's a shoe fiend too.
roll.gif

From what I've seen, most females don't like any other Js except for the Is,Vs,VIIs, or VIIIs
laugh.gif

Buy kicks for yourself, not for others
pimp.gif

And this topic is irrelevant and "ISS-like"...LOCK!
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by keepEmclean23

my wife doesnt like anything in my collection except for the 3's,4's and 11 lows but i still show her them when i cop a new pair only to hear her say "those are ugly" still love her to death though lol

This sounds like my wife, except she tells me they're hideous but I still love her very much.

Back
Top Bottom