My journey through the entertainment industry..............

Human fetus soup? :x :smh:

Someone would've gotten their life taken.

The industry is definitely weird. Who knows who WP really is? I take these stories more as entertainment than anything else, although Eyes Wide Shut (the message of the movie) and Stanley Kubrick's death have always left me scratching my head.

I just did some googling and read more than I cared to about the time and circumstances of Stanley Kubricks's death, the underlying messages in his films, specifically, Eyes Wide Shut... This part was particularly interesting to me:

The Occult Elite

The occult ritual takes place at Somerton, in Long Island. The building used to film the outside scene is Mentmore Towers in UK.

The location selected to film the elite scenes is quite interesting. Mentmore Towers was built in the 19th century as a country house for a member of the most prominent and powerful elite family in the world: The Rothschilds. By selecting this location, was Kubrick trying to show his audience the “real world” equivalents to the ultra-elite shown in the movie? Incidentally, the name of Bill’s connection to the elite, Victor Ziegler, is of German-Jewish origin, like Rothschild.

It has been documented that the Rothschilds do actually partake in masked events very similar to those shown in Eyes Wide Shut. Here are rare images taken from a 1972 party given by Marie-Hélène de Rothschild.

Baroness Marie-Hélène de Rothschild and Baron Alexis de Redé at a 1972 party. Invitations were printed in reversed writing. One wonders if this party “degenerated” into something resembling what is shown in Eyes Wide Shut.

Now remember that post about Jay Electronica with the Rothschild chick?

Makes me wonder if his lack of a potentially great career is due to some higher powers that don't want him to get his messages out...or...maybe he found out how things work and why these weird occult rituals were done and wanted to secretly be a part of it rather than be a pawn pushing songs to keep the masses distracted.
You go from blind sight to hindsight, Passion of the Christ, right, to baskin in the limelight It takes time to get your mind right Jay Electricity, PBS mysteries In a lofty place, tangling with Satan over history You can’t say **** to me, Alhamdulillah It’s strictly by faith that we made it this far

Last edited:
i remember hearing about Ariana Grande gettin busy with that perv producer Dan Schneider, if you notice she's now one of the biggest young acts in music right now. Robert Downey Jr. also spoke about him and what goes on in Hollywood today.

Sucks (no pun) cause she is actually talented. Not explicitly saying they use sex as currency but I wouldnt doubt she hasnt seen some ****. These fat ***** living like saudi princes. That life is cool and all, if you were the only that was human. But hey, the world works the way it works, and if theyre down with the **** it comes with, then theyre entitled to do anything they want.

Take with a grain of salt.
I literally laughed out loud at me getting my butt cheeks invaded to get in the game. Yall crazy man. I love yall. For the record to be serious for a second but there are a few dudes on here that want to write and direct or whatever. You don't have to be gay or serve yourself up so don't be discouraged. Anyway stay blessed yall peace. And dont inbox me about whether its true or not yall are too gullible.
via Ask A Hedge Fund Insider

Last edited:
Sucks (no pun) cause she is actually talented. Not explicitly saying they use sex as currency but I wouldnt doubt she hasnt seen some ****. These fat ***** living like saudi princes. That life is cool and all, if you were the only that was human. But hey, the world works the way it works, and if theyre down with the **** it comes with, then theyre entitled to do anything they want.

If it looks like a duck, talks like a duck, quacks like a duck...it legit may be a duck

There's something to be said about people in this thread, on YouTube, etc. who can consistently make these connections with the Entertainment industry. By no means am I 100% saying that there's some funny business with the Entertainment industry, but i've always felt that it's weird that people can consistently come up with evidence (reaching or not) that connects to their theories on the wildness that is the entertainment industry. Furthermore, I feel that it's wild to dismiss the notion of Dan Schnider messing around with Ariana, or anyone else or any other entertainment industry conspiracy simply because it's too wild to be true and too wild to fathom.

Nobody knows for sure exactly what goes on, but there are clues in bits in pieces. The Eyes Wide Shut parties obviously go on, as Katt Williams mentioned. To what extent, we'll likely never know. There are never ending rumors about the sexuality of a lot of men in particular in Hollywood (Eddie Murphy, Will Smith, John Travolta etc.). I believe where there's smoke, there's fire. Does it mean that I'm one of those people that spend a lot of time on this subject trying to find the truth? Absolutely not 
laugh.gif
, but I'm smart enough to not believe lies and BS. There is something strange going on definitely, anyone that can't at least acknowledge that is in serious denial. I operate in the premise now that nothing on this earth surprises me anymore. Things have gotten so out of hand it's ridiculous, and my POV on that doesn't only just focus on celebrity culture. 

Nobody knows for sure exactly what goes on, but there are clues in bits in pieces. The Eyes Wide Shut parties obviously go on, as Katt Williams mentioned. To what extent, we'll likely never know. There are never ending rumors about the sexuality of a lot of men in particular in Hollywood (Eddie Murphy, Will Smith, John Travolta etc.). I believe where there's smoke, there's fire. Does it mean that I'm one of those people that spend a lot of time on this subject trying to find the truth? Absolutely not :lol: , but I'm smart enough to not believe lies and BS. There is something strange going on definitely, anyone that can't at least acknowledge that is in serious denial. I operate in the premise now that nothing on this earth surprises me anymore. Things have gotten so out of hand it's ridiculous, and my POV on that doesn't only just focus on celebrity culture. 

Well Said.

If it looks like a duck, talks like a duck, quacks like a duck...it legit may be a duck

There's something to be said about people in this thread, on YouTube, etc. who can consistently make these connections with the Entertainment industry. By no means am I 100% saying that there's some funny business with the Entertainment industry, but i've always felt that it's weird that people can consistently come up with evidence (reaching or not) that connects to their theories on the wildness that is the entertainment industry. Furthermore, I feel that it's wild to dismiss the notion of Dan Schnider messing around with Ariana, or anyone else or any other entertainment industry conspiracy simply because it's too wild to be true and too wild to fathom.

but Robert Downey spoke on it, it's funny cause i just found an excerpt on this dude as well. here's what Downey said:

Robert Downey Jr. allegedly wrote the following statement about Dan Schneider on Crazy Days and Nights under the screen name Himmmm:

"Hes a monster. The WORST predator alive. And if you wonder why nobody will confront or charge him? Hes in charge of multiple HIT SHOWS for Nick which rakes in oceans of money. Tens of millions of dollars multiplied by many years and many shows (not to mention his merchandising royalties). So Viacom-Nick warn him to cool it - then pay for his damn lawyers.

What about the parents? No tweener parent who shoved their kid into the limelight from birth is going to cross him either, and risk career suicide and loss of revenue (and residuals and future career). No matter how bad it ****s up the kids. Especially if theres MULTIPLE kid actors in the family. And the kids agents are complicit too. Just ask the Spears family. A LOT of settlements get paid out of Viacoms accounts."

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/offt...he-creator-of-shows-like-victoria-j-29393475/

but Robert Downey spoke on it, it's funny cause i just found an excerpt on this dude as well. here's what Downey said:

Robert Downey Jr. allegedly wrote the following statement about Dan Schneider on Crazy Days and Nights under the screen name Himmmm:

"Hes a monster. The WORST predator alive. And if you wonder why nobody will confront or charge him? Hes in charge of multiple HIT SHOWS for Nick which rakes in oceans of money. Tens of millions of dollars multiplied by many years and many shows (not to mention his merchandising royalties). So Viacom-Nick warn him to cool it - then pay for his damn lawyers.

What about the parents? No tweener parent who shoved their kid into the limelight from birth is going to cross him either, and risk career suicide and loss of revenue (and residuals and future career). No matter how bad it ****s up the kids. Especially if theres MULTIPLE kid actors in the family. And the kids agents are complicit too. Just ask the Spears family. A LOT of settlements get paid out of Viacoms accounts."

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/offt...he-creator-of-shows-like-victoria-j-29393475/

This is my point right here g. The fact that there are things like this out there suggest that more than likely, there is something that isn't right with that. He's responsible for so many teen girls careers that it's sickening.

So, wait. Let me just see if I'm understanding you guys fully.

The same NTer who posted all of this negative stuff about the entertainment industry, are taken as FACT by almost everyone in here. But, when the SAME NTer makes a post about denying all of the allegations made against him, putting him in a positive light, you guys take it with a grain of salt?

And this is why the media loves bad publicity, it certainly sells.:smh:

Carry on.

Who is WISEPHAROH anyway ? :nerd:

I literally laughed out loud at me getting my butt cheeks invaded to get in the game. Yall crazy man. I love yall. For the record to be serious for a second but there are a few dudes on here that want to write and direct or whatever. You don't have to be gay or serve yourself up so don't be discouraged. Anyway stay blessed yall peace. And dont inbox me about whether its true or not yall are too gullible.

The same NTer who posted all of this negative stuff about the entertainment industry, are taken as FACT by almost everyone in here. But, when the SAME NTer makes a post about denying all of the allegations made against him, putting him in a positive light, you guys take it with a grain of salt?

And this is why the media loves bad publicity, it certainly sells.:smh:

Carry on.
That's how it works. Don't matter who it's from. Rumors about entertainers doing gay stuff? Gossip, gossip, gossip, tons of lulz. Then the spotlight gets put on the messenger who is also in the industry; maybe he's did gay stuff to get where he is? Gossip, lulz, gossip.

The way I see it if you wanna claim something like Snoop Dogg and Jay-Z cream pied a new upcoming male artist along with some producer/exec you're either that artist or the exec. I don't see the point of sharing this otherwise other than for the buzz of it all and laughs.

And this is why the media loves bad publicity, it certainly sells.
mean.gif

Carry on.
Nope, you've got it twisted. I take everything that WISEPHAROAH says with a grain of salt. I can't speak for everyone else.

That was my first post in this thread. I have no real opinion on this. I just remembered him saying that quote in the Hedge Fund thread a while back, which contradicts just about everything he has stated in this thread (well at least the first page I read). I simply wanted to post that quote for those who haven't seen that post.

No biggie. 

Last edited:
bow-wow-jay-z-jermaine-dupri.jpg

bow-wow-450x250.jpg

Only connection that makes sense and I don't buy it

Y'all just in here making up **** now
laugh.gif

the Jay elec being signed to Jay and in a relationship with a Rothschild is one of the most intriguing things to me. Based off the verses they have both shown in recent years that they are in the "Know"... dealing with the rothschild family and rapping about the illustrious black history just doesn't coincide

the Jay elec being signed to Jay and in a relationship with a Rothschild is one of the most intriguing things to me. Based off the verses they have both shown in recent years that they are in the "Know"... dealing with the rothschild family and rapping about the illustrious black history just doesn't coincide

And he don't eem put out music...something definitely weird there.

And he don't eem put out music...something definitely weird there.

He's MARRIED to a Rothschild this is legitimately a family that RUNS THE WORLD this ain't just a matter of two love birds falling for eachother and him getting the approval of the Family. there is more than meets the eye with this couple and something tells me i would need Vast knowledge of history and boodlines as to why exactly this is going on.

He's MARRIED to a Rothschild this is legitimately a family that RUNS THE WORLD this ain't just a matter of two love birds falling for eachother and him getting the approval of the Family. there is more than meets the eye with this couple and something tells me i would need Vast knowledge of history and boodlines as to why exactly this is going on.

Research aleister crowley and his influence on not just hollywood but other secret santanic organizations.

they would frequently perform sexual act rituals with young children

i will not go into detail, but the truth is there if you do the research and if you want to know.

this stuff has been going on since the begining of time since the canaanites and is still being practiced today

wake up young men, theres more to things that meets the eye

Wisepharoh is one of the realest niketalkers that will be missed

:lol: :lol: in these kinds of threads it should be okay to name drop and you should not be allowed to leave stuff open ended. Maybe Ben Baller can chime in and tell the truth since he's kinda in the industry.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
in these kinds of threads it should be okay to name drop and you should not be allowed to leave stuff open ended. Maybe Ben Baller can chime in and tell the truth since he's kinda in the industry.
Dude probably delivers diamond encrusted anal beads to these parties and then they make him leave. Charging extra to clean the dookie stains out after they done. 
laugh.gif

i remember a couple of years ago i read diddy liked getting bjs from men to show that he had power.

take it as a grain of salt, but that made me lmao.

im really surprised of how no one is coming up with dirt ever...theres so many stars, theres bound to have one rebel.

or how some stuff just doesnt get that much attention like the pedo who touched everyone in b2k or immature or whatever.

and the way dave chappelle cant speak of any of the hollywood game in that pbs interview kind of makes you wonder, what could happen if you spill some beans? big or small?

:lol: :lol: in these kinds of threads it should be okay to name drop and you should not be allowed to leave stuff open ended. Maybe Ben Baller can chime in and tell the truth since he's kinda in the industry.

Dude probably delivers diamond encrusted anal beads to these parties and then they make him leave. Charging extra to clean the dookie stains out after they done. :lol:

http://twinkle.ytmnd.com/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom