My journey through the entertainment industry..............

This game is running me low but GOD don't like no quitters here's some facts about hollywood: 1. if you are black and you aren't gay its damn near impossible to get respect. 2. oh EVERY dude is gay. 3. If you don't have family or a close friend in the buisness that can put you on your not gonna make it no matter how talented you are. 5. Talent doesn't matter only politics and $!*% riding do. 6. Cocaine is the way they control you once your put on. It keeps you in a unbalanced mindstate and its great for black mail. 7. There is no loyalty and truth in this game. The term FAKE IT TO YOU MAKE IT is the reality. 9. Don't come in on that nice guy %*%!, you have to be a lion in the lions den. 9. Black entertainers do nothing to put other young black talent on unless your their children. 10. prepare to be lied to constantly and filled with empty promises. If you plan on or want to get into the industry I just want to warn you of these few things. If your black and your trying to enter the game its a whole different set of rules you have to play by outside of what I mentioned. I won't go into detail but you can lose yourself if you aren't strong in here because your in the realm of illusions and devils.

This game is running me low but GOD don't like no quitters here's some facts about hollywood: 1. if you are black and you aren't gay its damn near impossible to get respect. 2. oh EVERY dude is gay. 3. If you don't have family or a close friend in the buisness that can put you on your not gonna make it no matter how talented you are. 5. Talent doesn't matter only politics and $!*% riding do. 6. Cocaine is the way they control you once your put on. It keeps you in a unbalanced mindstate and its great for black mail. 7. There is no loyalty and truth in this game. The term FAKE IT TO YOU MAKE IT is the reality. 9. Don't come in on that nice guy %*%!, you have to be a lion in the lions den. 9. Black entertainers do nothing to put other young black talent on unless your their children. 10. prepare to be lied to constantly and filled with empty promises. If you plan on or want to get into the industry I just want to warn you of these few things. If your black and your trying to enter the game its a whole different set of rules you have to play by outside of what I mentioned. I won't go into detail but you can lose yourself if you aren't strong in here because your in the realm of illusions and devils.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

5. Talent doesn't matter only politics and $!*% riding do.

this seems to be the go-to excuse for every single person in the world that hasn't "made it"..
yea, call me a hater.. it will be ironic.  
grin.gif

5. Talent doesn't matter only politics and $!*% riding do.

this seems to be the go-to excuse for every single person in the world that hasn't "made it"..
yea, call me a hater.. it will be ironic.  
grin.gif

It's life. For every black person not "making it" in the industry, there's about 100 white people on the same boat.

It's life. For every black person not "making it" in the industry, there's about 100 white people on the same boat.

We're in it to break the cycle...

...don't be discouraged my dude.

There's a strong under-current of Black folks in this industry that ain't with this Hollywood bull !*+!...

...rest assured my good man - our time is coming, just keep grindin'.

Respect...

We're in it to break the cycle...

...don't be discouraged my dude.

There's a strong under-current of Black folks in this industry that ain't with this Hollywood bull !*+!...

...rest assured my good man - our time is coming, just keep grindin'.

Respect...

This game is running me low but GOD don't like no quitters here's some facts about hollywood: 1. if you are black and you aren't gay its damn near impossible to get respect. 2. oh EVERY dude is gay. 3. If you don't have family or a close friend in the buisness  business that can put you on your not gonna make it no matter how talented you are. 5. Talent doesn't matter only politics and $!*% riding do. 6. Cocaine is the way they control you once your put on. It keeps you in a AN unbalanced mindstate and its great for black mail. 7. There is no loyalty and truth in this game. The term FAKE IT TO TILL YOU MAKE IT is the reality. 9. Don't come in on that nice guy %*%!, you have to be a lion in the lion's den. 9. Black entertainers do nothing to put other young black talent on unless your their children. 10. prepare to be lied to constantly and filled with empty promises. If you plan on or want to get into the industry I just want to warn you of these few things. If your black and your trying to enter the game its a whole different set of rules you have to play by outside of what I mentioned. I won't go into detail but you can lose yourself if you aren't strong in here because your in the realm of illusions and devils.
D+

This game is running me low but GOD don't like no quitters here's some facts about hollywood: 1. if you are black and you aren't gay its damn near impossible to get respect. 2. oh EVERY dude is gay. 3. If you don't have family or a close friend in the buisness  business that can put you on your not gonna make it no matter how talented you are. 5. Talent doesn't matter only politics and $!*% riding do. 6. Cocaine is the way they control you once your put on. It keeps you in a AN unbalanced mindstate and its great for black mail. 7. There is no loyalty and truth in this game. The term FAKE IT TO TILL YOU MAKE IT is the reality. 9. Don't come in on that nice guy %*%!, you have to be a lion in the lion's den. 9. Black entertainers do nothing to put other young black talent on unless your their children. 10. prepare to be lied to constantly and filled with empty promises. If you plan on or want to get into the industry I just want to warn you of these few things. If your black and your trying to enter the game its a whole different set of rules you have to play by outside of what I mentioned. I won't go into detail but you can lose yourself if you aren't strong in here because your in the realm of illusions and devils.
D+

Back
Top Bottom