My journey through the entertainment industry..............

There's no such thing as bisexual, you either get with dudes or you don't.  Particularly for men.  IMO.
So a dude that bangs both is a gay dude that also smashes women?
laugh.gif
or is he a straight dude that also smashes men?? 
nerd.gif

Just standing on the sidelines of this thread.

Thread has like 4 different sub discussions going on at once :lol:

As someone who wants to move to La and try to be a network television producer...I need to know if its true...I will have a terrible reputation in Hollywood...Krav Magra'ng dudes for getting to friendly...

As someone who wants to move to La and try to be a network television producer...I need to know if its true...I will have a terrible reputation in Hollywood...Krav Magra'ng dudes for getting to friendly...
Be your own boss brah if they try to tingle your intestines dont let them.

i'll be an actor/writer of yours that has 0 interest in pounding you.

Is that code for rough sex? :nerd:

I seen how dudes tried to downplay krav magra in the marine thread :lol:

Last edited:
Nah son...I know some dudes that practic that...some savage ish...I'm gouging eyes b...thumbs to retinas

All the corruption, manipulation, and reality altering is for control. For a people/person to experience and sustain their definition of comfort, while masking the imbalance it creates and numbing those affected by it, unbeknownst to them. Money is the greatest tool that enables these practices and it fuels this cycle.

The matrix is real. Stay sleep.

edit: my NT account was hacked. I disagree with everything posted above.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom