My journey through the entertainment industry..............

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

A better question is who isn't gay. I could name a bunch of behind the scenes cats and you wouldn't know who I was speaking on. I know behind the camera and in front of the camera "talent" that's gay. Omarion, Randy Jackson, little black and filipino dude from black eyed peas etc. Coke- whole crooks in castles team, chanel iman, meagan good, joaquin phoenix etc these are people I've seen first hand and I have some more but I got to go in a meeting.
I can see Omarion and Randy Jackson being gay. From Black Eyed Peas, are you talking about Will.i.am and Apl?

6. Cocaine is the way they control you once your put on. It keeps you in a unbalanced mindstate and its great for black mail.

So if I decide NOT to participate, will I be "punished" as well? You know blacklisted, etc.......How would I be viewed?

And how does it even happen, peer pressure? I would like for you to speak on it a little more.

6. Cocaine is the way they control you once your put on. It keeps you in a unbalanced mindstate and its great for black mail.

So if I decide NOT to participate, will I be "punished" as well? You know blacklisted, etc.......How would I be viewed?

And how does it even happen, peer pressure? I would like for you to speak on it a little more.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

I can see Omarion and Randy Jackson being gay. From Black Eyed Peas, are you talking about Will.i.am and Apl?

hes definitely talking about the little gay looking one...

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

hes definitely talking about the little gay looking one...

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

You are chosen based on your skills. If they see you as a good actor, they might toss some coke in front of you at a party or their house in front of beautiful women or a higher up who can't make or break your future. You do it, then your basically under their control because coke is a helluva drug.

You are chosen based on your skills. If they see you as a good actor, they might toss some coke in front of you at a party or their house in front of beautiful women or a higher up who can't make or break your future. You do it, then your basically under their control because coke is a helluva drug.

I believe you...

I've met a few people and heard a few stories and your isn't much different..

90 % of what you see on screen is smoke and mirrors the real stage is when the lights camera makeup and wardrobe is gone

I believe you...

I've met a few people and heard a few stories and your isn't much different..

90 % of what you see on screen is smoke and mirrors the real stage is when the lights camera makeup and wardrobe is gone

alot of times things aint always what they seem with drugs. Drugs do open your mind up, but to what is the real question. In some cases when there is negative energy present or u mixing with people who mess with sorcery, or "evil magic" they are being preyed on by certain entities that have no physically form and are looking for a host which is how a lot of people get crossed in with all the illuminati references out there. When you look at ancient history, they used drugs in controlled settings and ceremonies, dances, and rituals. With the knowledge of the ancients being "lost" people are using drugs in a chaotic manner singing and dancing for reasons they know little to none about. 

alot of times things aint always what they seem with drugs. Drugs do open your mind up, but to what is the real question. In some cases when there is negative energy present or u mixing with people who mess with sorcery, or "evil magic" they are being preyed on by certain entities that have no physically form and are looking for a host which is how a lot of people get crossed in with all the illuminati references out there. When you look at ancient history, they used drugs in controlled settings and ceremonies, dances, and rituals. With the knowledge of the ancients being "lost" people are using drugs in a chaotic manner singing and dancing for reasons they know little to none about. 

Originally Posted by Kojomesa

But I am asking, what if I say, "Im good." And turn down the offer. Will I be "punished" for it?

But I am asking, what if I say, "Im good." And turn down the offer. Will I be "punished" for it?

i assume you can be...you wont get the part and probably blacklisted if the person wanted you to be

i assume you can be...you wont get the part and probably blacklisted if the person wanted you to be

I think that answers your question

Back
Top Bottom