My Michael Jordan Game Worn Player Exclusive Collection 1985-1998

one of the best collections of all time

i cant believe you have the og fire red 3's signed

my alltime favorite shoe................................................................................peace23

The one thing I take from this, was what you stated in the opening post ....... the fact that you admired shoes because of who wore them and not necessarily the shoe itself. As someone who grew up in that era I couldn't imagine a more truthful statement then that. Your work and dedication to your collection will be recognized and revered for years to come fam. A job well done!

The one thing I take from this, was what you stated in the opening post ....... the fact that you admired shoes because of who wore them and not necessarily the shoe itself. As someone who grew up in that era I couldn't imagine a more truthful statement then that. Your work and dedication to your collection will be recognized and revered for years to come fam. A job well done!

^ THIS 
pimp.gif

Thank you for the comments guys.

Andrew- What's up man, hope all is well (still haven't found those am's. All is well with me, I hope everything is cool with you. Nice to see you pop in, Thanks for the kind words!

Thank you for the comments guys.

Andrew- What's up man, hope all is well (still haven't found those am's. All is well with me, I hope everything is cool with you. Nice to see you pop in, Thanks for the kind words!

Incredible collection; saw your post over on the GUU forums awhile back. I can't imagine how much time, effort & money was involved in the single photo you posted.

I share the same sentiments as you toward the direction the "sneaker thing" has gone in the past 4-5 years. Can't remember the last time I picked up a JB release, but I've added numerous UDA auto'd jerseys & photos over the past couple years. (Pockets aren't deep enough for his game-worn/game-issued or player exclusive stuff)

Incredible collection; saw your post over on the GUU forums awhile back. I can't imagine how much time, effort & money was involved in the single photo you posted.

I share the same sentiments as you toward the direction the "sneaker thing" has gone in the past 4-5 years. Can't remember the last time I picked up a JB release, but I've added numerous UDA auto'd jerseys & photos over the past couple years. (Pockets aren't deep enough for his game-worn/game-issued or player exclusive stuff)

i am amazed. thats so sick. those are all the shoes id love to have but could never afford... and they were worn by him>?!?!?!?!

insane. i appreciate you sharing this. id love to see more =]

btw what size are the 1's ? 9.5 right?

i am amazed. thats so sick. those are all the shoes id love to have but could never afford... and they were worn by him>?!?!?!?!

insane. i appreciate you sharing this. id love to see more =]

btw what size are the 1's ? 9.5 right?

Incredible..you should make a video..I'd love to get a closer look at this collection...and maybe a lil story behind each shoe... Awesome stuff man!!

Incredible..you should make a video..I'd love to get a closer look at this collection...and maybe a lil story behind each shoe... Awesome stuff man!!

WOW just WOW,

I would love to know the story behind each shoe, how you got your hands on them.

WOW just WOW,

I would love to know the story behind each shoe, how you got your hands on them.

Back
Top Bottom