my one video from da Dominican Parade/Festival from da Bronx this year...enjoy :-)

Originally Posted by HankMoody

You're right. My bad. I forgot that when a girl wants a ride on my shoulders, she consents to her #%! being groped by 10 different dudes. It's just intuited.
yup, glad you came to your senses...especially when she wasn't even da 4th girl to do so...she waited for her turn
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

jeez, alot of ya got ya captain save a slorez cape on too tight around ya neck...cuttin off da oxygen to common sense.
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

You're right. My bad. I forgot that when a girl wants a ride on my shoulders, she consents to her #%! being groped by 10 different dudes. It's just intuited.
yup, glad you came to your senses...especially when she wasn't even da 4th girl to do so...she waited for her turn
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

jeez, alot of ya got ya captain save a slorez cape on too tight around ya neck...cuttin off da oxygen to common sense.
grin.gif
laugh.gif
So now its common sense to molest chicks? Dude I really think your missing the point. Its not right at all to feel up on chicks like that. You ignored my question as well...

Originally Posted by Fig Neutonn

So it was fun molesting a chick along with guys who more than likely are her brothersin? I know da heights is ur home, but if thats the kind of loose and wreckless activity taking place, then I'm gonna avoid that place. Wasn't the heights on HBO for its prostitue special?
spare me....
laugh.gif
plz

everyone in that video is a concenting adult having fun, & FYI that HBO special is based on Hunts point in da Bronx.
My b. Thought it was da heights. Anyways, that looks bad ninja, like there is no way a respectful woman would enjoy being molested like that.
fams, there's a billion dollar pron industry that flies in da face of your statement.

women are capable of whatever they set they're minds on, or do i have to refer you to da 100000000's of WSHH videos of chicks daily.

ol' girl was soakin up that attention like a sponge, as you can see by da grin and da fact that she waited for her friend to get off (which i got a video of that too but its shaky) there's nuffin there but

ppl actin a fool and havin fun.

im starting to question if any of ya actually go to clubs...stuff like this go on in clubs all da time, this just happened to by outdoors during a festival...hmm some of ya some some squares
grin.gif
laugh.gif

well Ninja I'm gay so I don't go for chicks. I don't scoop up booty juice from guys either in the club. Self respecting adults just don't act that way period man.

I don't see how you can continue to defend it. Maybe cause they are your friends or la familiar, but the fact of the matter is to the normal viewer without any previous entrance to da hood or da heights will say "hey, look at that hispanic female getting molested by a bunch of black guys, they must be preparing for something else"

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif
So now its common sense to molest chicks? Dude I really think your missing the point
da pot callin da kettle black...how about stop starin at da chick's butt and look at her face, molestation is UNWANTED and unconsenting groping & or touching.

i can tell ya noobz up in here too..i posted a pic of a similar scenerio of a girl on someone's shoulder years ago and right before da exact same thing happened there's a background dude stupefied at da mass. 
laugh.gif

well Ninja I'm gay so I don't go for chicks. I don't scoop up booty juice from guys either in the club. Self respecting adults just don't act that way period man.

I don't see how you can continue to defend it. Maybe cause they are your friends or la familiar, but the fact of the matter is to the normal viewer without any previous entrance to da hood or da heights will say "hey, look at that hispanic female getting molested by a bunch of black guys, they must be preparing for something else"

OH YOU DONE DID IT NOW.

THEY AREN'T BLACK, THEY'RE DOMINICAN!!! /ninjahood

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif
So now its common sense to molest chicks? Dude I really think your missing the point
da pot callin da kettle black...how about stop starin at da chick's butt and look at her face, molestation is UNWANTED and unconsenting groping & or touching.

i can tell ya noobz up in here too..i posted a pic of a similar scenerio of a girl on someone's shoulder years ago and right before da exact same thing happened there's a background dude stupefied at da mass. 
laugh.gif
So I should just ignore the mutiple black hands just grouping a females tush? The cam was clearly focusing on the action around her bum.

Dude, I'm not absolving the female of guilt. The entire situation is deplorable.

Look at the pregnancy rates for teens in the Heightz man. It's near 1/5. You shouldn't be glorifying this or looking for excuses.

1. if your gay, then u know how da pride & halloween parades gets down...so stop it.
laugh.gif

2. "self respecting adults" is subjective....back in da 1600s self respecting adults had black slaves, slaughtered gays, & decimated armies, raped women and stole children all for da name of their king....remember duke: CONTEXT over CONTENT

3. no one is black is that video

1. if your gay, then u know how da pride & halloween parades gets down...so stop it.
laugh.gif

2. "self respecting adults" is subjective....back in da 1600s self respecting adults had black slaves, slaughtered gays, & decimated armies, raped women and stole children all for da name of their king....remember duke: CONTEXT over CONTENT

Pride parades don't have behavior going on like that.

2 We aren't in the 1600s so that was a uneeded and pretty pointless reference.

3. You mean to tell me ALL of those dominicans are not black?  GIFSoup

I didn't see any self respecting adults in that video.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
So I should just ignore the mutiple black hands just grouping a females tush? The cam was clearly focusing on the action around her bum.
thats where your eyes want to focus at, peep da chick's face....there's ZERO issues with her doing that...lighten up, its a parade/festival
laugh.gif

177452444_7042b4174d.jpg

ya gays get JUST as poppin to when its time to march down to stonewall so shhh....

Dude, I'm not absolving the female of guilt. The entire situation is deplorable.

Look at the pregnancy rates for teens in the Heightz man. It's near 1/5. You shouldn't be glorifying this or looking for excuses.
my man...poverty is deplorable, babies dying of starvation in haiti is deplorable, detroit and its misrable unemployment is deplorable, Norway's mass murder rampage is deplorable...this is ppl having fun....chill w/ da hyperbole
grin.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
u either just landed on planet earth, or u trolling HARD right now..pause

2. "pointless" is another subjective word...try again

3. dominicans are hispanic...period.

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Hispanics can't be black now? Dude in what world are you living in. You think molestation is ok and now your saying that hispanics can't be black. NVM im done tonight. Your too much
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

PS, you have a good taste in men. Pride parades are totally different from your hispanic pirades

And the point you tried to make regarding deplorable situations is just weak. I mean basically your saying anything negative is fine because there is negative activity going on everywhere. Its endless solution to a unsolveable problem. It just doesn't work. Your justifying molestation by freaking comparing it to innoncent people losing their lives? To innocent people starving in Haiti? Your comparing molesting to the poor city of Detroit? Its just not fair Ninja. You have yet to provide a real reason on how feeling all on a chick like that is adult like behavior.

roll.gif

Hispanics can't be black now? Dude in what world are you living in. You think molestation is ok and now your saying that hispanics can't be black. NVM im done tonight. Your too much
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

PS, you have a good taste in men. Pride parades are totally different from your hispanic pirades
yep....i knew it.

Back
Top Bottom