my one video from da Dominican Parade/Festival from da Bronx this year...enjoy :-)

Originally Posted by Ouch my feet

How is there an argument for this behavior here? Oh that's right OP is a manchild.
He's trying to justify it by saying it happens in strip joints...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

Originally Posted by neverflopped

images

Everyone came up to touch it like it was the championship trophy lol

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

dudes need to take the cape off
no wonder why NT'ers have so many girl issues
30t6p3b.gif

Da closest box most of these cats are around is some nikes so i aint surpised
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

just shutup 4real... if she didnt wanna get touched she wouldnt of been up their..she knew what it was..

Sheeeesh...and they say Africans are primitive. So its fun to molest women like they did to your people 400 years ago?
Is this a historical reinactment?

pimp.gif

not defending the actions of the dudes in that video as they're just real thirsty but a lot of yall gotta understand that the chick in the video knew exactly was she was getting into...
most of those chicks go to these festivals and parades just because of this they love the attention and love causing scenes like this.
i believe ninja when he says she left with a smile on her face.
roll.gif
at that fight outside of vin-tich lil chick caught it.

The dudes were a bit thirsty...But I'd have to agree with Ninja on this one....This type of stuff happens a lot in clubs and party type scenes.... and those of you who are acting surprised and dumbfounded about this are ....well....Naive...

Originally Posted by foxdawg2000

This dude had me rollin at "Dominicans aren't black"
History lesson please...

Don't argue with him about that because he swears hes not black when everyone who has seen his picture knows he is clearly of AFRICAN heritage .

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

The dudes were a bit thirsty...But I'd have to agree with Ninja on this one....This type of stuff happens a lot in clubs and party type scenes.... and those of you who are acting surprised and dumbfounded about this are ....well....Naive...

No one is acting naive. Its the fact that we have guys like Ninja hood who openly defends behavior like that. Kay, when you go to the club or parties, do you and your friends gather in a cypher and dig up chicks tush and feel for feces like those guys did to that chick?

Originally Posted by Fig Neutonn

History lesson please...

Don't argue with him about that because he swears hes not black when everyone who has seen his picture knows he is clearly of AFRICAN heritage .
You sound ignorant fam'.....Seriously

Not your whole argument....but just that underlined portion....

Originally Posted by petermans

idk, she look kinda mad in the end. She push ole dudes arm off, when she was getting put down.
I just watched it again and she did look a little mad and she threw a shirt in the face of dude with the braids that did the slow-mo booty grab at the end. 

History lesson please...

How is that ignorant? Ninja has posted his picture before and he clearly shows the common facial traits of a Afro Dominican .Nothing ignorant about that. You act as if I used the term African in a negative context.

History lesson please...

Umm we're not...we're hispanic...same vein as cubans, Puertoricans, etc.Ya aint hear jay-z/kanye otis? Alot of ya just flat out never been exposed to Dominicans & unfortutnatelyFor many of u dweebz i am da first one ya ever encounter
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
Most Dominicans act nuffin like me, im way too americanized IMO to be considered whatA accurate depiction of da typical NY Dominican is.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

History lesson please...

Umm we're not...we're hispanic...same vein as cubans, Puertoricans, etc.Ya aint hear jay-z/kanye otis? Alot of ya just flat out never been exposed to Dominicans & unfortutnatelyFor many of u dweebz i am da first one ya ever encounter
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
Most Dominicans act nuffin like me, im way too americanized IMO to be considered whatA accurate depiction of da typical NY Dominican is.
So please explain what a typical NY dominican is like. And wait you guys aren't hispanic? So are you just native indians who happen to speak spanish?

How is that ignorant? Ninja has posted his picture before and he clearly shows the common facial traits of a Afro Dominican .Nothing ignorant about that. You act as if I used the term African in a negative context.

<>Das funny, cuz da minute I'm in a actual black neighborhood like harlem, I get spotted as a Hispanic byDa locals no problem...see how da other shoe fits? Yea
grin.gif
laugh.gif

her·it·age
noun /ˈheritij/ 
heritages, plural
  1. Property that is or may be inherited; an inheritance
  2. Valued objects and qualities such as cultural traditions, unspoiled countryside, and historic buildings that have been passed down from previous generations
    • - the richness of our diverse cultural heritage
    • - a sense of history and heritage
  3. (of a plant variety) Not hybridized with another; old-fashioned
    • - heritage roses
  4. A special or individual possession; an allotted portion
  5. God's chosen people (the people of Israel, or the Christian Church)

Why do you sound ignorant?.. Though Ninjahood has African roots somewhere down the line, He chooses to embrace his Hispanic roots because his family most likely raised him to do so... And to base ones Heritage off a picture is ignorant....

I can post a picture of a Pale faced white South african....And I bet you wouldnt guess that he/she is of a South African heritage....

Back
Top Bottom