my recent haircut

So you went from creepy guy with a normal hair cut to creepy guy with a creepy hair cut.

haha @ that ISS pic. it was pure lulz when that was first posted.

*Slaps you across face*

Now why would you post that. Thats like an invitation for people to flame you.

Oh and you are a HUGE hypebeast.

Originally Posted by aJ232Kb8
Wow!
eek.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif
You belong in ISS. Your hair fits in there. People would probably call it "dope". But to each their own I guess.

Look at this dudes
laugh.gif

t7lh1z.jpg

He was trying to aim for the bape hoodie
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ddrtronco

I guess I can't complain with the responses I get. I mean people will either like this haircut or completely hate it, and that's life; as they say in The Wire "the game, is the game." I mean all I can take from these responses is an idea that I once read about: "To make mistakes is human; to stumble is common place; to able to laugh at yourself is maturity" So I'll just try to take these responses as constructive criticism, and laugh at the responses that make me laugh in a good way. I mean I can't make every one happy, but I can try. ^_^
This is definately the wrong time to use that. DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT HAIRCUT ITSELF IS MATURE?

smh.gif

the actual cut looks very cleanly done but plain and simple you look ridiculous. i would not leave my house looking like that but as long as you like it thatis all that matters
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by MiYaBaLlEr24

Originally Posted by ddrtronco

I guess I can't complain with the responses I get. I mean people will either like this haircut or completely hate it, and that's life; as they say in The Wire "the game, is the game." I mean all I can take from these responses is an idea that I once read about: "To make mistakes is human; to stumble is common place; to able to laugh at yourself is maturity" So I'll just try to take these responses as constructive criticism, and laugh at the responses that make me laugh in a good way. I mean I can't make every one happy, but I can try. ^_^
This is definately the wrong time to use that. DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT HAIRCUT ITSELF IS MATURE?

smh.gif

I'm still trying to figure out why he felt the need to incorporate The Wire into his justification.
laugh.gif
Originally Posted by drewackall2

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Haven't seen that in years.

Back
Top Bottom