my recent haircut

Joined May 1, 2009
i wish..haha....I'm pretty sure I'm going to get one of those old school Filipino hair dues like my elders; when I'm at that age of course

Joined Apr 14, 2004
for what it's worth, it's not a bad mohawk. but the fugazi undftd logo on the side has to go

Joined May 11, 2005
dude, stop giving South City and bad name and fix ur hair ASAP. we gotta rep hard in the bay, while not lookin jay.

mamaco

Banned
Joined May 3, 2009
Originally Posted by ikari XD

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

you can not be serious.

Where in South S.F did you get this? So i can SMACK the !+!# out of the person who agreed to this
bout to see soo fresh vs litohustla part 2 over this haircut

I'm so glad yall save this kinda of !@#*.

Joined Dec 16, 2007
Originally Posted by ddrtronco

I guess I can't complain with the responses I get. I mean people will either like this haircut or completely hate it, and that's life; as they say in The Wire "the game, is the game." I mean all I can take from these responses is an idea that I once read about: "To make mistakes is human; to stumble is common place; to able to laugh at yourself is maturity" So I'll just try to take these responses as constructive criticism, and laugh at the responses that make me laugh in a good way. I mean I can't make every one happy, but I can try. ^_^
what part of the game is that #%#%%!@ haircut

Joined Dec 8, 2001

you can not be serious.

Where in South S.F did you get this? So i can SMACK the !+!# out of the person who agreed to this

iono how i missed that reading through this the first time...

Joined Jul 2, 2006
Originally Posted by jae oh en

you can not be serious.

iono how i missed that reading through this the first time...

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now