My Trip to a Local Sneaker Spot *PICS*

those CG XI's are gonna get fk'ed up and yellowed. funny thing is one pair will be hella yellow, and the other...not. would you buy that?

Haha, when I first read this I thought you were implying that he was stocking fakes. Just makes me wonder, what is JB doing? Ruining 2 classics at once... smh

That pic with the XX3's in a natural setting solidifies my decision...............................COPPED!!!

the pic of the XX3 hit me big time... i was thinkin getting just the black colorway but now im buying both.

Hey Mr. Pittsburgh, watch this...:

I know who you are and you know who I am, just peep the avatar. We got the same name and #*!%, duke. Hahaha anyway, I say we get on a mission and take overthis kicks biz...I see you be holdin' out on me fam, what's the situation with that? Yooza shareholder of ill kickery that didn't run under mynose yet? Hmm? Get back at me god hahaha

So fresh
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by fireflyandfia

What's with those laces on the XI? They look kinda flat, and from my knowledge, those come with round laces? Are they DS or did someone take thelaces off? It looks kinda suspect to me...

Originally Posted by beh235

Originally Posted by fireflyandfia

What's with those laces on the XI? They look kinda flat, and from my knowledge, those come with round laces? Are they DS or did someone take the laces off? It looks kinda suspect to me...

didn't you read the thread starters post? they're consignment, ever heard of people changing laces? nerd.

yea the laces are def not the OG laces. I think they got switched. But they checked out when I picked them up though.

I swear I thought you were talking about the CG XI's and the XXIII's but it never crossed my mind it was about fusions.

Hey Mr. Pittsburgh, watch this...:

I know who you are and you know who I am, just peep the avatar. We got the same name and #*!%, duke. Hahaha anyway, I say we get on a mission and take over this kicks biz...I see you be holdin' out on me fam, what's the situation with that? Yooza shareholder of ill kickery that didn't run under my nose yet? Hmm? Get back at me god hahaha

Back
Top Bottom