My Trip to a Local Sneaker Spot *PICS*

Yo, Mr Pittsburgh

Thanks for the pix!!!
pimp.gif
That is one hot shop!!! I'd love to have alocal spot like that!!!
smokin.gif

How much for the XX3's?

Forget those fusions all of them are wack. you should have taken a close up of the xx3 they look good in that display. Still a pass tho

thanks for the pics man.
the fusions don't look good at all in that pic
sick.gif

I'd be mad if my XI's would be on display just like that, with possible sunlight hitting them for 8-9 hours everyday.

Originally Posted by blco02

heat23 told us and showed us that the XX3's had a grey outsole- I'm confused. Maybe the stolen goods him and air randy show are just samples.

EDIT- his also had black laces.

I actually answered your question twice. But I think you like to question ppl and not come back for the answer. Well, here's

the link so your question can finally be answered AGAIN !

http://niketalk.yuku.com/reply/9409...11-Countdown-Packs-XX3-230-.html#reply-940921

I think I'm also gonna pm you the link because knowing you, you'll probably want see this one neither
smh.gif

blco, IT NOT A CONSPIRACY !

Yeah, I believe most of Air-Randy's stuffs are sample pairs.
The reason that make most sense is: because they get it way too early before the released date.
That makes me think that the release version of product is not yet finalized.

this is stupid can someone lock this post. just like someone from pittsburgh to do some ghetto advertising. you cloggin up niketalk

Hi Mr. Pittsburgh....I don't see you selling J anymore in ebay........
happy.gif

Oooh....nevermind.....I just saw them now.......

"ghetto advertising" no. Posting pics of up comming jays... Yes. Did I even mention a store to even plug it? That's part of the reason Iscratched out to card to not focus on the store but the shoes

Those 5 fusions look like fakes.. that's what i thought this postwas about when i first came in lol.. but i aint gonna from the 12 fusions are kinda nice i might cop.. with my homegirls finish linediscount

Funny.. First look for XX3 doesn't get good impression from NT. Now, everyone has a positive feedback about its design.

I bet you're home boy who owns the shop is ordering in bulk from air-randy.

air-randy does wholesale, my boy gets an e-mail from him about once a month, and coincendentally, those two fusions were both on his list this month.

and for $300 retail, shop owner is caking hard.

Back
Top Bottom