My Weekend Trip to Seattle, WA (100 x PICS RE-UPPED!) 5/18-5/20

Originally Posted by buggz05

Very cool man.

Spoiler [+]
Go Thunder!

indifferent.gif

Enlarged for the many other stonefaces of other Seattlelites

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Is there a thread on these "tips", hitting Seattle in October.
Here you go:
http://niketalk.com/topic/337994/Planning-a-Trip-to-Seattle-SUGGESTIONS?page=1

Side note: what the heck is Seattle's obsession with Teriyaki??? I seen at least 5 teriyaki joints sprawled across the area from Tacoma to Fremont area. I talked to the barista at the OG Starbucks and she even mentioned that she would never leave Seattle b/c there isn't Teriyaki restaurants anywhere else. SRS???
laugh.gif

Op got a lot accomplished for just one weekend..
Glad to see you enjoyed yourself.

I dont even like sushi much but Japonessa is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Richards burgers goes hard tho.. Esp on the late nite creep..

Originally Posted by wcghost

Here you go:

Side note: what the heck is Seattle's obsession with Teriyaki??? I seen at least 5 teriyaki joints sprawled across the area from Tacoma to Fremont area. I talked to the barista at the OG Starbucks and she even mentioned that she would never leave Seattle b/c there isn't Teriyaki restaurants anywhere else. SRS???
laugh.gif
Teriyaki is delicious. There are probably more like 50-60 teriyaki spots between Tacoma and Fremont.
Its true, we love our teriyaki. 

Nice pics....gotta visit seattle one day....love that sonics shirt....never knew how nice their skyline looks

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Here you go:

laugh.gif
Teriyaki is delicious. There are probably more like 50-60 teriyaki spots between Tacoma and Fremont.

something special about it? You can get it at any Japanese spot

Originally Posted by Dalek

Here you go:

laugh.gif

I honestly have no idea if its special or different from anywhere else, i just know we have it all over the place, and always have.

And i love it. 

The biggest culinary lament of a lot of my friends who moved away form Seattle is lack of good teriyaki (or none at all). Seattle is the best when it comes to that.

also i don't like how cities have the newer arenas next to each other....but safeco looks beautiful

Originally Posted by Dalek

Here you go:

laugh.gif

I honestly have no idea if its special or different from anywhere else, i just know we have it all over the place, and always have.

And i love it. 

Probably has something to do with large Korean & Japanese population here.

Last year there were 21 gun-related homicides in Seattle. After this morning's incident, we're at 18 already for 2012.

Stop shooting each other, please.

Great pics! Glad you enjoyed Seattle. If you want to see blacks you aren't going to find too many locals in the areas you visited. You drive east of Chinatown over towards the central district and then south to MLK, Rainier, Rainier Beach to really experience Seattle's diverse but segregated neighborhoods. The rest of Seattle's population is mostly white liberal hippies.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

anyone from the PNW going to EDC in vegas?
Not EDC but I am going to the Paradiso Festival at the Gorge on June 23rd. Really looking forward to it and it'll also be my first experience at one of these type of festivals. 
BTW I still have not been to petite toulouse and I've lived just 15 mins outside of Seattle practically my whole life. Def have to check it out this summer for hh. 

Back
Top Bottom