My west coast Brethren, Put me on In and Out burger

Joined Oct 11, 2008
I'm out in the bay area coming from Florida what's the deal with this In and Out Burger, what's good there and all that

Joined Feb 25, 2010
I have to try In-n-out next time I go to CA. Animal style burger/fries look

Joined May 1, 2006
#1 is the most popular menu item. Read up on the secret menu. There's only 4 things to get on the whole menu, plus drinks so there's not much else you can really tell someone.
#2 with chopped peppers, grilled onions and no spread with an extra side of cheese fries and a Lemon-Up is my go to. Had that yesterday 

Joined May 2, 2011
Well, Ive only had it a few times, but it was deff tasty
. Surprisingly we have a few locations up in my area. +1 on the animal style burger/fries.

oh you mad

Supporter
Joined Oct 28, 2007
Originally Posted by thegoat121886

#1 is the most popular menu item. Read up on the secret menu. There's only 4 things to get on the whole menu, plus drinks so there's not much else you can really tell someone.
#2 with chopped peppers, grilled onions and no spread with an extra side of cheese fries and a Lemon-Up is my go to. Had that yesterday 

Joined May 6, 2011
my go to is chopped onions, mustard grilled, extra toast with fries well done. top that off with a root beer float

marinadelrey

Banned
Joined Jul 7, 2011
I agree with FrenchBle and three2three. I like to mix it up with local spots like 5 Guys, hamburger habit, fatburger, Tommys, and other hood burger spots, but In n Out is always
. no one has LOOOOOOONG drive thru lines like In n Out

Joined Nov 24, 2009
It's a burger and fries place.  Just like other joints but people seem to act like it's an amazing restaurant.  Didn't get a chance to try it in Vegas, maybe when I go to california.  I love burgers and fries so i'm sure i'll like it.  Right now i'm really liking Shake Shack and heard great things about 5 Napkin Burger.

Top Bottom