MyLifeIsAverage

Today I checked on some seeds I planted a few weeks ago. They have grown slightly. I will check againsoon.

Today I forgot I brushed my teeth so I brushed them again. MLIA.

Today, a friend "poked" me on facebook. I poked her back, but not tooquickly so I wouldn't seem desperate. MLIA.

Tomorrow is my day off, and I can sleep as late as I want, but I can't think of a good reason to stayup late so I'm going to go to bed at the usual time. MLIA.

Today I walked down a flight of stairs. It had one fewer step than I had thought. Istumbled but did not fall. MLIA

Today, I accidentally knocked over a bottle of water near my computer. It was okaythough. The cap was on. MLIA.

Today, I microwaved a bowl of noodles for a minute. When it was done, it was stillcold, so I microwaved it for another minute. It was hot. MLIA.

Today, I got a haircut. Nobody noticed at work untill I told them. They said theyliked it. MLIA

Today, I saw a "wet floor" sign in the hallway at school. I didn't havetime to take a different route, so I walked on the wet floor. Nothing bad happened. MLIA

I've never seen a moose... today was no exception. MLIA.

Today I tried to watch a funny video on YouTube but it said it was no longeravailable. I was mildly disappointed. MLIA.

laugh.gif
MyLifeIsAverage

Originally Posted by starbury03

Today, I microwaved a bowl of noodles for a minute. When it was done, it was still cold, so I microwaved it for another minute. It was hot. MLIA.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

9 Months ago, my girlfriend and I had sex. I used a condom. She didn't have a baby. MLIA.

Today I received my degree in statistics. My life is averages.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Today a Japanese person spoke to me in Japanese, but I don't speak Japanese. So I said "I don't speak Japanese". MLIA

Today at school I leaned back in my chair and it made a farting noise. I casually did it again so everybody would know it was the chair. MLIA

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Today, I accidentally knocked over a bottle of water near my computer. It was okay though. The cap was on. MLIA.

Today, I microwaved a bowl of noodles for a minute. When it was done, it was still cold, so I microwaved it for another minute. It was hot. MLIA.

Today, I got a haircut. Nobody noticed at work untill I told them. They said they liked it. MLIA

I lol'd
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

"Today at school I leaned back in my chair and it made a farting noise. I casually did it again so everybody would know it was the chair. MLIA"

Done this
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Today, I opened the fridge. There was nothing I wanted to eat in there. After 15 minutes, Iopened it again. There still wasn't anything I wanted to eat in there. MLIA

Today, I sang along to something on the radio and got the words wrong. I was alone, but I still felt embarassed. MLIA.

Today I waved back at someone who wasn't waving at me. I pretended to scratch myear but I knew she knew and she knew I knew. MLIA

Today I saw a girl that was cute. I thought about talking to her.

I didn't. MLIA.

Today one side of my nose was stuffy but the other side was not. MLIA.

Today, I realized that I needed to start my homework. So I proceeded to log onto Facebook. MLIA.

9 Months ago, my girlfriend and I had sex. I used a condom. She didn't have ababy. MLIA.

Im mad that I relate to some of this @%@+
laugh.gif

Today, a friend "poked" me on facebook. I poked her back, but not too quickly so I wouldn't seem desperate. MLIA.

This $%%% is pretty funny.
laugh.gif

Today my glass of milk got too low to dip cookies in, so I poured myself more. MLIA

laugh.gif

Today I was in my room masturbating. No one came in. It was pleasant. MLIA

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom