MyTMouse imma need you to take that weave out, 'ma

ive never had a weave ryan

but i'm not against them...i'd def. get one if i ever felt like

ive never had a weave ryan

but i'm not against them...i'd def. get one if i ever felt like

Much praise to all of my naturalites out there. I think Chris Rock's movie brought a new awareness to the subject. Well it did for me. I love women that aren't a slave of the creamy crack.

Much praise to all of my naturalites out there. I think Chris Rock's movie brought a new awareness to the subject. Well it did for me. I love women that aren't a slave of the creamy crack.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

soooo

nnvdde.jpg

isnt a good look? 
2vtthsg.gif

I've never liked a chick with weave...100% natural is always the best way to go...if your hair is short, than style it as such....relaxing it i understand cause them naps maybe a bit much to deal with every morning and every night...but it can be down away with as well...

soooo

nnvdde.jpg

isnt a good look? 
2vtthsg.gif

I've never liked a chick with weave...100% natural is always the best way to go...if your hair is short, than style it as such....relaxing it i understand cause them naps maybe a bit much to deal with every morning and every night...but it can be down away with as well...

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

nnvdde.jpg
I swear lace-fronts are single-handedly the dumbest *#!@ women have ever come up with. She didnt even bother to try and make it look real, hell decent atleast

Originally Posted by nom de guerre

nnvdde.jpg
I swear lace-fronts are single-handedly the dumbest *#!@ women have ever come up with. She didnt even bother to try and make it look real, hell decent atleast

soooo

nnvdde.jpg

isnt a good look?

edit: i was gonna post a funny gif but i don't know her plus ol boy under me states a valid point and i'm not tryna burn any bridges
pimp.gif

soooo

nnvdde.jpg

isnt a good look?

edit: i was gonna post a funny gif but i don't know her plus ol boy under me states a valid point and i'm not tryna burn any bridges
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom