N.E.R.D. breakdowns Appreciation

So I'm having a listen to some N.E.R.D. today including their new joint and I think they have the best breakdown/switch ups in their songs. Am I wrong?

takes every song to the next level
pimp.gif

No, you are far from wrong. But I am bias so my words don't really mean anything here
laugh.gif
...Def. appreciated though no one is messing with Pharrell andChad's Bridges.

sooner or later is like doing coke and speeding from the cops...it really hit me in emotional spots

haven't heard the whole new joint but the bridge in everyone nose is piff and I love the joint in I love the way she dances ("When sparks flyyyyy,when sparks flyyyyy")

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

haven't heard the whole new joint but the bridge in everyone nose is piff and I love the joint in I love the way she dances ("When sparks flyyyyy, when sparks flyyyyy")

Word. And Maybe's is just like legendary. "HOLD IT NOW!!"

one of the main reasons why i listen to them.....one of the best in the business. along with timb

Neptunes bridges and breakdowns period =
pimp.gif

Last Night by Justin Timberlake might just be my favorite, or the one in Am I High.

Co-sign to the fullest.

Though I do think Timbo and Danja are up there as well.

they have the best breakdowns imo.
aside from linkin park, they are the only band i had actually considered my favorite for a long time.
and it was because of their style, and their bridges.

eh Everyone Nose breakdown was the best imo, but that Anti Matter bridge is hilarious, "ADHD you got ADHD"

/\ yeah...on Everybody Nose...when the breakdown comes in and the drums kick back in while the melody from the breakdown is still playing...thats my !%*!. Idon't do the music ringtone thing but I had to edit that song out for that part and put it on the phone

Back
Top Bottom