N.E.R.D. Thread

I wish i could go to the Complex show. I need this hoodie.

upload_2017-11-2_8-42-54.png

they are really pushing NERD at complexcon, i've seen at least 5 NERD x ____ items available on saturday.. lines are gonna be stupid long.. but i'm excited to see NERD perform again

I'll be there rocking my trucker that I got from the Sprite Liquid Mix Tour back in 2002. :lol:

yeah, it's weird... I feel like the music section was strictly for N.E.R.D. discussion back then

I'll be there rocking my trucker that I got from the Sprite Liquid Mix Tour back in 2002. :lol:

still got my yellow trucker hat :pimp:

I just upset I'm missing out on the new gear at the complex show. I will cop those shorts dropping on monday morning

Lemon BANGS
Played Seeing Sounds earlier this morning and it's still fire

Yea, I listened to Nothing right after SS and remembered why I stopped checking for NERD. A couple decent tracks but major fall off from SS

still got my yellow trucker hat :pimp:

I just upset I'm missing out on the new gear at the complex show. I will cop those shorts dropping on monday morning

Man it's almost OD. All these random brands doing band merch. It's like P just hit "Reply All" with a .zip file with all of the images :lol:

Man it's almost OD. All these random brands doing band merch. It's like P just hit "Reply All" with a .zip file with all of the images :lol:

:lol: for real

Between Adidas, Bape, BBC and Neighborhood there's gonna be a whole lot of N.E.R.D merch going around.

mostly there for the murakami stuff. they have a murakami x complexcon x nerd shirt too :lol:

traash

tired of hearing this song from pharrell

sza killed ri's verse tho

:lol: for real

Between Adidas, Bape, BBC and Neighborhood there's gonna be a whole lot of N.E.R.D merch going around.

Add Union LA, Noah Clothing, Pintrill, Human Made(also Nigo) to that list. I almost don't want to wear my hat.

Almost. :lol:

Not a fan of the song but I'm glad their back. Wish I could see them, even though Im no longer fan of Complex it would be worth it. Moving forward though I'm very curious about their content. I cant see the Pharrell that made Happy make something like lapdance again, dude's worked hard to clean his image

The ComplexCon performance was a listening party for the new album. It sounds really, REALLY good.

Back
Top Bottom