Nail....Meet....Head....Vol. Dr. Umar Johnson Discusses Racism, President Obama, Personal Agenda Vs.

Whenever I brought up umar in the past as reference to support my points everything is thrown out the window and I'm labeled a bigot because people wanna assume that I share his sentiments on homosexuality when that's wasn't even the topic of discussion. Dudes hear that and all bets are off.

The clips are all over IG. @panafrikanist has the one we needed. I've already reposted it.

Why do y'all pure gas on sparks?

Last edited:
So a white person that offends black folks is negrophobic? Lol yall love them buzzwords tho.

Technically yes, a lot of racism is rooted in fear (xenophobia). I mean what else should we call it Frank? :lol:

A white person could make a true statement about black people (or false for that matter) that some may take offense to, that does not make them fearful, racist, bigoted or any other of your favorite words. You're using the word wrong, which im sure you're well aware of, in an attempt to marginalize and discredit that which you personally dont agree with.

And we still go dudes on here talking about "Obamas my hero and will always be my hero" and "what do you expect him to do?", "he can't do anything".

Why'd you vote for him if he can't do anything? Yall letting this fool off the hook, kissing the ground he walks on for no other reason than his skin color.

I assume that this is reference to me. I voted for Obama for many reasons. Not just for him to represent black people in the Oval Office, he was the best candidate both times.

No one ease had a better social policy platform, his proposed Healthcare plan was the only one that would have brought us to universal coverage, he believes in Keynesian demand side polices which I support.

And I don't see how pointing out the current political climate and simple checks and balances is somehow kissing the ground he walks on.

And I have seen no one else even come close to the steez you're saying

You say you're making the attempt to be less condescending. Try harder

It was directed at the many people that made those and similar comments, not you specifically sir. Idk why you always think everythings about you.

I agree with you that he was the better candidate, but thats merely a formality, purely circumstantial.

Implementing universal healthcare which didnt work is what makes him your hero? Social policy is just throwing a dog a bone. The topic is what the black president did for black folks centered around recent events. Im not saying you're wrong for voting for him, im saying as a black man, what has he done to warrant such praise? And not from you specifically rusty.

Economically, the video spoke about how he opened up africa to american financial interests to an extent not seen since colonial times.

Maybe you should at least watch the video to put some context to my comments before getting all offended. If you felt I was being condescending its only because you made my comments about your own political opinions and not the OP for which they were intended. Your entire response has litterally nothing to do with what were talking about in here.

I chose to vote, he was the best candidate. That alone gives me a reason other than his skin color

ACA is not universal healthcare, I said I voted for him because he had the best plan for universal healthcare (this is in 2008), is original proposal didn't pass, it was modified by the Congress and later SCOTUS.

On economics I said he supports demand side policies that I like, citing one example doesn't void that point. I'm talking about a bundle of socially democratic policies

This entire post has literally nothing to do with what I was talking about.

And I bet you can't quote any of "those people" you're talking about that are painting Obama as some hero and worshiping the ground he is talking on. That was just a strawman you built to give you reason to throw unwarranted shade.

What you're talking about is off topic and nothing but your own personal opinion. Watch the video.

I will

My comments weren't regarding the video, they were regarding you, and your comments direct to "many people".

You didn't even mention the video, you went straight to the hyperbole and shade

Last edited:
What you're talking about is off topic and nothing but your own personal opinion. Watch the video.

I will

My comments weren't regarding the video, they were regarding you, and your comments direct to "many people".

Other people seen the obama caping, guess you missed it.

If you had watched it before coming in here with your 2 cents youd know my comments were about the video, and not about rustys personal opinion on politics.

You really need to relax.

I will

If you had watched it before coming in here with your 2 cents youd know my comments were about the video, and not about rustys personal opinion on politics.

Whatever B.

Always the same steez wit you

In regards to Obama, who else where we supposed to vote for?:lol: Unfortunately we are stuck with this two party system that doesn't give a lot of us much of a choice.

It's not like we were stuck with a choice like Hilary vs. Trump. :smh:

You do have a choice. You can not vote.

In regards to Obama, who else where we supposed to vote for?:lol: Unfortunately we are stuck with this two party system that doesn't give a lot of us much of a choice.

It's not like we were stuck with a choice like Hilary vs. Trump. :smh:

You do have a choice. You can not vote.

Then don't complain when people tell you that the President doesn't have enough support in Congress to pass legislation.

My dude came through with so much educated, social awareness heat. He gave me so many new things to think about and different perspectives to consider.

And its carried throughout the entire video. He doesn't let up with the lessons for the full interview. He just keeps bringing it!

Haven't finished, but he reopened my eyes to coltan mining in the Congo. The richest continent on earth in terms of resources and the rest of the world relies on it, how come it ain't a utopia my dudes? Congo should be like Wakanda.

Haven't watched the video or read the rest of the thread. I wanted to address your comment because I posted a documentary on King Leopold II and his exploitation of Congo in the black culture thread. Check it out, and also read about Patrice Lumumba, Mobutu Seseseko, and the Kabilas (father and son).

I will

Whatever B.

What i noticed on NT, umar has noticed in black society as a whole. Watch the video and come back and tell us how hes wrong. At least then you'll be on topic.

...... people have to understand how the government and political system works.
There needs to be a Blueprint laid for the voters who don't understand but can sing the repeats of how "Obama has failed us"

It needs to be similar to Retro J or Yeezy release dates. 

This vote for this person is needed on this date/and here's why (dudes need to be leaving FTL on OCt 19 and heading to the Pole on Oct 2oth w/ the same fervor) (it should be as important)

Follow up needs to be in place to make sure this plan gets in to the hands of those Constituents who need to vote, and vote not just for POTUS

Dudes can tell you when Saucony/Adidas/Supreme/Retros drop, which Season and collection they are a part of, so you can't tell me they can't grasp the concept of what is needed from THEM, if they want change.

Make an app, call it the Blueprint I don't care. But they need their hands held, and they need to vote, or they need to, something else.

I will

Whatever B.

What i noticed on NT, umar has noticed in black society as a whole. Watch the video and come back and tell us how hes wrong. At least then you'll be on topic.

Famb I'm done with you

You moved the goal post to start the new strawman of "I'm not on topic". I didn't attack anything dude said in the video, and nothing you said in your og post was about what was said the video.

It was attacking some imaginary "many people", that you can't even quote.

PM me if you have anything else on your mind. But I got nothing left to say to you

Last edited:
Lol, you love to argue. Did you watch the video yet or nah?

Idk why u so angry.

Last edited:
You could just not respond but I see you can't help it. :lol: Pause but it takes two to tango, me bringing it up clearly struck a nerve like white people who are bothered by BLM because they assume it means you're anti-police. You expect white people to check their prejudices when you deny yours. I see what yall are doing here. :wink:
I find it ironic that you're beating your chest acting like you care about the black mans plight when years ago you were on this very same forum under various monikers putting down the black woman in favor of their pale skin counter parts, but all of a sudden you're acting like you care about black people. You'e only on this wave to appease your NT allies who aren't aware of your ways, but otherwise you could give a damn. Putting up this front for the talk like you're some militant black man in real life when in actuality you're one of them "mixed, but I self identify as white" boys.

View media item 2089882

Anyway back to the subject, not gonna entertain this foolishness.

Last edited:
qhMbkGi.jpg

Back
Top Bottom