Name Your Favorite Sneaker Youtuber (And Why)

I used to watch youtube sneaker reviews when I was more into kicks. Can't believe I actually enjoyed watching videos of men holding shoes and talking about the materials of a shoe I'd seen 8,000 times.

This is General, you're not going to get the responses you were looking for here. In General, the members here don't really care about shoes.

PT$ was ahead our time. Does anyone know who this guy is or what he's doing now? Dude is hilarious and knows what he's talkin bout

Tre3000 because he is the only dude that posts up British Knights 
smokin.gif

However, this is surely the greatest review out there...

Tre3000 because he is the only dude that posts up British Knights :smokin

However, this is surely the greatest review out there...

[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]
:stoneface: I know you're serious too :stoneface:

Good thread though, i've been with the basics (Fran and Sneakgeeks :lol:, cool ppl though)

Another good one is Restoremysneakers....they do some interesting stuff but they haven't uploaded too much in a while

how can i forget a-powers da gawddd though? !

Last edited:
What? No love for Dallas Penn,He's like the only youtuber i can watch.I feel like he's the Colbert of youtubers if that makes any sense.

"INTANETS, INTANETS"
:lol:
Dudes release line up vids are golden.

Dallas penn is a fat loser who doesnt even buy sneakers. Just goes to line ups and is annoying. Dude needs to buy a razor or get that hairline fixed.

Im personally a fan of samcolt12. Just an old white dude from texas who buys a bunch of sneakers and his narrating is hilarioous to me

"INTANETS, INTANETS"
:lol:
Dudes release line up vids are golden.

Dallas penn is a fat loser who doesnt even buy sneakers. Just goes to line ups and is annoying. Dude needs to buy a razor or get that hairline fixed.

Im personally a fan of samcolt12. Just an old white dude from texas who buys a bunch of sneakers and his narrating is hilarioous to me

Damn brah. Hate much?

Dude is hilarious and he does buy sneakers.

"LOS INTERNETOS"

i genuinely dont care what any of them have to say
but sneakerfiles actually talks about the performance of various nikes which is helpful for deciding on copping a shoe to ball in

Back
Top Bottom