Nas Reveals Name Of Next Album (2011/2012 Release)

I'm glad Nas finally realized the need for strong production and not just relying on lyrics to get him through an album. This is his best album since Stillmatic and might be its equal with time. :pimp:

"Queens Get The Money" is still his best intro hands down. "No Introduction" at a very close second. Let's not forget that "QGTM" was produced by Jay Electronica, just a fun fact :nerd:

This album sound like what Nas was aiming for w/ the 2nd half of "HipHop Is Dead", but better in every facet. Album is f'in dope, from start to finish. Glad to see the acclaim pouring in as well.

When it comes to putting together complete albums for rappers, No I.D got the crown right now, period.

best buy was also sold out after I copped mine...
That joint was hidden behind some Lionel Richie joint... :lol: someone was hiding it

SMH at people saying "Summer on Smash" is wack. That **** is cold. That'll be all over the radio in NY this summer.

Album definitely gets better with each spin. HUGE fan of "Reach Out". Only song I don't like as of now is #9 and that's because I've heard that sample used too many times and it just doesn't do **** for me. #10 is cool but for some reason I just can't get into that song. Other than those two songs, album is constantly being played.

SMH at people saying "Summer on Smash" is wack. That **** is cold. That'll be all over the radio in NY this summer.
Album definitely gets better with each spin. HUGE fan of "Reach Out". Only song I don't like as of now is #9 and that's because I've heard that sample used too many times and it just doesn't do **** for me. #10 is cool but for some reason I just can't get into that song. Other than those two songs, album is constantly being played.

I agree about "Summer on Smash" being a banger but couldn't disagree more about "You Wouldn't Understand" (#9)...that might be my favorite song on the album. Can't stop playing it back. Victoria Monet and Nas killed it. Real feel good track IMO.

I understand what people are sayin' about summer on smash bein' wack, i thought it was too for a sec tell i heard miguel come in, definitely a banger

I agree about "Summer on Smash" being a banger but couldn't disagree more about "You Wouldn't Understand" (#9)...that might be my favorite song on the album. Can't stop playing it back. Victoria Monet and Nas killed it. Real feel good track IMO.

I don't think the song is wack. I've just heard that same sample last year or the year before. So it's weird when you hear the same sample both used so closely.

Example, Joe Budden had song "Pray for Me" that was incredible but then a few months later Maino used the same sample for a song called "Runaway Slave" Both are great songs but I can't listen to the Maino song because I feel like it belongs to Joe Budden. Hope that makes sense.

My favorite song too, real chill.

Best Nas track in a looong minute, IMO.

**** just feels good.

I just gotta say I love this album, a sold 9/10 effort to me. Still very early but I'd put this only behind Illmatic, It Was Written, Lost Tapes, and Stillmatic, basically on the same level as God's Son to me. Loco-Motive is absolutely my ish right now, songs been on repeat for the whole week.

"Back then I said Life's A B*tch, now I say Life is Good"
smokin.gif
:pimp:

Back
Top Bottom