Nas Reveals Secret to Beat Selection...what!?

[h2]“Well I have a wish list sometimes or I have a dream list of who I would love to work with and wish they would want to get in the studio and do records or whatever.[/h2]

so basically Nas is indecisive which causes him to rush to meet deadlines, and as result we get some questionable/borderline terrible beat/hook selections. It all makes sense.

In another interview, which I can't remember from where, he said something like, he chooses mediocre beats because he wants his lyrics to make the song and not have the production overshadow what he's saying. Anyone remember where he said that?

certain things may boost creativity but have drawbacks like indecisiveness or lack of focus...
nas is no stranger to this, many of us are not

^^More like a savant idiot.
This is why he hasn't given us the album we've been hungry for?
*Huey Freeman*That's some ol' bull*****Huey Freeman*
Get it together NaS.
Seriously.

Originally Posted by WillyBuck

In another interview, which I can't remember from where, he said something like, he chooses mediocre beats because he wants his lyrics to make the song and not have the production overshadow what he's saying. Anyone remember where he said that?

dumbest smart n_alive  

he did fine on Untitled though, i'm not counting the Marley joint, i wonder what we're in for next album.

Originally Posted by WillyBuck

I do.

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

you suck at makin threads though

forreal

blue and red font? jesus
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom