NASA announces we’re going BACK to the Moon!

Do you believe humans have visited the moon?

• Yes

Votes: 56 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 7 8.3%

• Total voters
I'm so happy this convo is still going

Its like a black hole that keeps growing

I’m gonna get flamed for this but oh well, “witches” are a real thing. And it’s not no fairy tail pointy hat and broom ****. That’s what everyone will automatically think when they hear that so of course by THAT definition it’s laughable. Also I didn’t watch that video.

I’m gonna get flamed for this but oh well, “witches” are a real thing. And it’s not no fairy tail pointy hat and broom ****. That’s what everyone will automatically think when they hear that so of course by THAT definition it’s laughable. Also I didn’t watch that video.
oh yeah voodoo and all that is real

Speak on it since you already started....

I mean if we talking flat Earth in here then:

Flat Earther meets NASA agent

Last edited:
I’m pretty sure there’s more common awareness about witchcraft these days. It’s no different than Christianity in the sense of its a religious practice. It involves magick and ritual and there are numerous sects. Dark magick grey magick and white magick predate modern religion and even gave birth to what a lot of you know as “religion”. I guess I can go into details but all it will lead to is me posting books that nobody is going to read lol

Magick? They halfway bloods?

This man knows
A57DE555-5DD0-4085-A705-DACD00551320.jpeg

I’m pretty sure there’s more common awareness about witchcraft these days. It’s no different than Christianity in the sense of its a religious practice. It involves magick and ritual and there are numerous sects. Dark magick grey magick and white magick predate modern religion and even gave birth to what a lot of you know as “religion”. I guess I can go into details but all it will lead to is me posting books that nobody is going to read lol
Post it

Back
Top Bottom