NASA announces we’re going BACK to the Moon!

Do you believe humans have visited the moon?

• Yes

Votes: 56 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 7 8.3%

• Total voters
holeeee shh.... IT. IS. FLAT!
i hope they use that spy plane to find out where they’re harvesting children’s blood for ambrosia!!!
A4D81C16-9EC7-4834-A299-3FE609BE3BB0.jpeg

I was referring to the curve of the earth in the video.
fish eye lens tend to do that...

A fisheye lens is an ultra wide-angle lens that produces strong visual distortion intended to create a wide panoramic or hemispherical image. Fisheye lenses achieve extremely wide angles of view

China should be live streaming at this very moment. But unfortunate for us they landed in the place no one can see..... lolololololol

fish eye lens tend to do that...

A fisheye lens is an ultra wide-angle lens that produces strong visual distortion intended to create a wide panoramic or hemispherical image. Fisheye lenses achieve extremely wide angles of view
at 0:41 in the video, the horizon is below the center line. If it were a fisheye lens, wouldn't the curve be concave?

Y'all still acting like China can't set off some firework while they're up there to celebrate. But too bad they are on the side of the moon no one has ever seen or will ever see. But it's all good , no conclusive evidence needed for y'all to believe whatever they push.

I would like to debate but there is nothing to debate. China is on the moon right now but we can't see it cause they convinced the world they are on the far side of the moon.

Actually it's not hard to run to BS press runs through government sanctioned media. Enjoy your day fellas

Back
Top Bottom