NASA announces we’re going BACK to the Moon!

Do you believe humans have visited the moon?

• Yes

Votes: 56 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 7 8.3%

• Total voters
lol ok

so basically nothing will do then?

even if he did work at nasa, you'd probably think that was a lie?
he would be lyin
he should be too busy
tryna build rockets and telescopes
to be on nt tryna prove he works for nasa

It's not but we only have so much tech at this point...it's not like just making a new phone

Purpose of getting to mars is also not to return back to earth. You’ll have enough fuel to get there but no reason for the return trip.

You’ll also need fertile people who can reproduce and conoliIze the planet. Essentially starting a new civilization.

Getting to mars seems difficult but staying there is a far more difficult if you think about it.

Bro..Science is fake...NASA/scientists work with Hollywood, photoshop and, CGI. Everyone is in on it except us peasants.
not necessarily fake
just something
we made up
to rationalize and explain things
that happen in the universe

not necessarily fake
just something
we made up
to rationalize and explain things
that happen in the universe

For a few minutes, I want you to think about how many people would have to be involved in staging something this big...Just think on it on a human level...Do you really think that every SINGLE person working at NASA would follow the script? Every wife, mother, father, brother, sister, cousin, friend...etc. Do you really believe that human beings would all fall in line to have a conspiracy for no real good real good reason? Just take a look at yourself...You don't believe so what makes you think that others would keep quiet for this long?

For a few minutes, I want you to think about how many people would have to be involved in staging something this big...Just think on it on a human level...Do you really think that every SINGLE person working at NASA would follow the script? Every wife, mother, father, brother, sister, cousin, friend...etc. Do you really believe that human beings would all fall in line to have a conspiracy for no real good real good reason? Just take a look at yourself...You don't believe so what makes you think that others would keep quiet for this long?
government tricked folks in their own agency
with mk ultra
put lsd and stuff in their coworkers foods unsuspectingly
to see the effects
was even sued when a worker jumped to his death
government conspired with Tuskegee experiment
u think that was staged
hell religion is the BIGGEST con in history
and billions of folks believe it
so what makes landing on the moon so special

It's not but we only have so much tech at this point...it's not like just making a new phone

Who thought it would be a good idea to tell jokes written at the upper right while dude was actually explaining something educational?
Poorly made vid.

In actuality, they haven't seen the footage either...

They are just as oblivious as the public...

How would someone in 1969 know neil Armstrong was really on the moon ???

The Chinese supposedly went to the moon in january, why wouldn't they provide some proof of this expedition? Landing on "the dark side" is such a fugazi excuse in 2019

if u tryna better understand the universe
contact the aliens
find life on other plantes
yes u should be too busy for a social life
What!?
You realize there are more than one person working at nasa right? And there are different job titles and responabilities.

learn to spell responsibilities
then tell me what i need to realize
and dont try to change it now
Lol you can attack my spelling all you want but you're the one that refuses to rub two brain cells together to realize how foolish your whole point is.

Back
Top Bottom