Nastiest thing you've seen? VOL: MTA Late Night

So I just got out of work and get on the F train going to Queens. Its late so the trains run slower due to construction and it takes forever to get home especially if you live past Roosevelt. So I'm just minding my own business listing to my MP3 player and this girl gets up and she starts dancing. She's got her headphones on and is singing and looks like she's doing the rain dance while holding on to the pole right in front of the doors. I know white girls can't really dance but something is off...the train stops in between on of the stops and this girl starts dancing really crazy 
roll.gif
 everybody is looking at her and something just seems off...suddenly she stops! She puts her head down and proceeds to pee on herself 
sick.gif
 . She stands in front of the doors in shame, with her head down in a puddle of pee 
sick.gif
...there were like 5-6 people and everyone was like wait what did she just pee on herself?? She had khakis on so it was pretty bad. I felt sorry for her
tired.gif
 but luckily it was late so there weren't many people o the train. Once the train doors opened she ran up the stairs like flash lol. I hope she didn't have to take the bus home cause that would have sucked for her....I guess when yu gotta go you gotta go
Ciffs:

-Was on my way home from work on the train

-Girl "dancing" on the train

-"Dancing"girl pees herself in front of passengers 
sick.gif

Anybody have any nasty subway stories lol?

So I just got out of work and get on the F train going to Queens. Its late so the trains run slower due to construction and it takes forever to get home especially if you live past Roosevelt. So I'm just minding my own business listing to my MP3 player and this girl gets up and she starts dancing. She's got her headphones on and is singing and looks like she's doing the rain dance while holding on to the pole right in front of the doors. I know white girls can't really dance but something is off...the train stops in between on of the stops and this girl starts dancing really crazy 
roll.gif
 everybody is looking at her and something just seems off...suddenly she stops! She puts her head down and proceeds to pee on herself 
sick.gif
 . She stands in front of the doors in shame, with her head down in a puddle of pee 
sick.gif
...there were like 5-6 people and everyone was like wait what did she just pee on herself?? She had khakis on so it was pretty bad. I felt sorry for her
tired.gif
 but luckily it was late so there weren't many people o the train. Once the train doors opened she ran up the stairs like flash lol. I hope she didn't have to take the bus home cause that would have sucked for her....I guess when yu gotta go you gotta go
Ciffs:

-Was on my way home from work on the train

-Girl "dancing" on the train

-"Dancing"girl pees herself in front of passengers 
sick.gif

Anybody have any nasty subway stories lol?

Nastiest or gross? At the old job we got surgery specimens of a patient with cancer in his sinuses so there was an eye, part of a nose, part of lip and part of an ear amongst other things all put in formalin jar.If its nasty like stuff on the street, this one time some homeless lady squatted and pee'd in a paper cup in full public view at a bus stop.

Nastiest or gross? At the old job we got surgery specimens of a patient with cancer in his sinuses so there was an eye, part of a nose, part of lip and part of an ear amongst other things all put in formalin jar.If its nasty like stuff on the street, this one time some homeless lady squatted and pee'd in a paper cup in full public view at a bus stop.

Female crack head boo booed at the liquor bank on crenshaw right in front of me next to the door. I wanted to shoot her and put her out of her misery for dishonering herself and the establishment like that but she had to go bad, and when you gotta go you gotta let the doodoo flow. The smell was so foul.

Female crack head boo booed at the liquor bank on crenshaw right in front of me next to the door. I wanted to shoot her and put her out of her misery for dishonering herself and the establishment like that but she had to go bad, and when you gotta go you gotta let the doodoo flow. The smell was so foul.

Similar situation. I was going home one day from the club. Got on the 34th st a train stop. Some chick was with her two of her friends and was like yo I gotta go! She had a dress on. So she just squatted down and pee'd away. From there I knew it was meant to be...I was meant to drive and never take trains again. And that is what I do

Similar situation. I was going home one day from the club. Got on the 34th st a train stop. Some chick was with her two of her friends and was like yo I gotta go! She had a dress on. So she just squatted down and pee'd away. From there I knew it was meant to be...I was meant to drive and never take trains again. And that is what I do

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

laugh.gif
classic

laugh.gif
classic

Originally Posted by aThievinGenIus

laugh.gif
classic

this old guy did this once in my store... he continued shopping too.. with that stain on his pants...

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
classic

this old guy did this once in my store... he continued shopping too.. with that stain on his pants...

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

At least she squatted and had a skirt on  
laugh.gif
...homegirl just soiled her khakis in shame tonight
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

At least she squatted and had a skirt on  
laugh.gif
...homegirl just soiled her khakis in shame tonight
sick.gif

Originally Posted by MECKS

laugh.gif
classic

indifferent.gif
Oh that's nasty...

Back
Top Bottom