Nastiest thing you've seen? VOL: MTA Late Night

What kind of sick person do you have to be to shh in every sink in the bathroom?
laugh.gif
That's just wrong.

Originally Posted by AlRjordan

This thread got me thinking about this
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
� Some NTer posted this not too long ago. I mean, seriously? She wasn't even trying to be slick about it. Just went for it.
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LOL it wasn't gross for me, but other people were dying. We went to the Black Album concert at MSG, and my boy who is 6'5 drank half a bottle of JD. On the way home, this dude is puking on the train, and he is puking just straight up. Not bent over nothing, just hurling like right in front of himself. Cleared out the whole train car. I was laughing uncontrollably and just put some newspaper over it. The ticket collector came thru, and was laughing at my drunk boy with me. Ehhh had to be there.

A while back it was like 2 in the morning, I was taking the F train to downtown brooklyn to camp out for the laser 4's. I was walking through cars to go all the way in the front and meet up with my people. In one of the carts I walked in and this smell hit me, it was so bad I almost threw up. I walk all the to the end of the car and there's a obese homeless guy sleeping there and this dude literally had like chunks of dirt stuck on him. So now I'm stuck in the car till the next stop
laugh.gif
I held my nose and my breath as long as I could it was that bad.
sick.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
� Some NTer posted this not too long ago. I mean, seriously? She wasn't even trying to be slick about it. Just went for it.

2dkluo7.jpg

Originally Posted by franchise3

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

2dkluo7.jpg

dat gif
roll.gif

when i used to work at cvs some lady was squatting in one of the aisles as if she was looking at a product on the lower shelf..then when she got up there was a brown surprise on the floor, she looked at it then just walked away...my co worker got it on his phone it was pretty funny and nasty at the same time

Originally Posted by CHRISblazinNJ

I walked past a pile of human poop in a train station on 1st ave for the L. Yo it was a legit patty.

I saw a homeless dude "pleasing himself" in the 59 st. station

I saw a rat die in the 116 & Lenox station

yuck.
sick.gif

59st in brooklyn? N/R station?

if so,
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom