natural inclination to "simp"

Now I see what she was saying about her dude used to be a simp. I could see it 

It is funny how fast these topics get off subject 

lmfaoo u seen the dude ... now things might take a wild turn. if his pics get posted
nerd.gif

^You must be new here...

As soon as you id'ed yourself as female, it was bound to happen.

Last edited:

It is funny how fast these topics get off subject 
I didn't want it to get that far, srsly. I never thought ya'll would get to diggin' up mah 'gram.
roll.gif
never underestimate the nt detectives. i died when i saw dudes face ...the 4month simp academy made a lot of sense

lmfaoo u seen the dude ... now things might take a wild turn. if his pics get posted :nerd:

I don't have an issue with people tampering with my photos because well..I can't do anything about it.
But to put someone else on blast, that's just not cool.

For really tho.

the flood gates have opened lol

nawwwwwwwww
Lol post that!

Face of a simp
I didn't want it to get that far, srsly. I never thought ya'll would get to diggin' up mah 'gram.
I'm not posting any pics - that's not who I am. The other 2 dudes who posted pics violated lol. But you gotta remember Pepper, you're on the internet. And if you post anything on the internet it will come back around and it will get circulated. Especially when you're a girl on a forum with a ton of men and immature boys (not throwing shots at anyone). That's just the way it is sadly 

I'm not posting any pics - that's not who I am. The other 2 dudes who posted pics violated lol. But you gotta remember Pepper, you're on the internet. And if you post anything on the internet it will come back around and it will get circulated. Especially when you're a girl on a forum with a ton of men and immature boys (not throwing shots at anyone). That's just the way it is sadly 

You're talking to someone who use to partake in "exposing" people on the internet regularly.

I get it, I totally understand. Hell, this is comedy. And you're right, there's a heaping pile of snot-nosed, low brow little creeps on here...but I come here to chill. S'all good.

lmfaoo u seen the dude ... now things might take a wild turn. if his pics get posted
nerd.gif
I don't have an issue with people tampering with my photos because well..I can't do anything about it.
But to put someone else on blast, that's just not cool.

For really tho.
now u understand why i took that pic down 
tired.gif
earlier . people could trace it back to your bf and put him on blast. im in for the lulz but he doesnt deserve that.

now u understand why i took that pic down |I earlier . people could trace it back to your bf and put him on blast. im in for the lulz but he doesnt deserve that.

You get it and I can respect your reasons for taking it down. I'm not upset I got posted, it's just my boyfriend I'd rather not have on the chopping block.

Back
Top Bottom