natural inclination to "simp"

Willy-wonka-you-must-be-new-here.jpg

higher res photo doesn't make it funnier.

so, you can
1. eat a ****
2. inhale a queef from my post-menstrual ****

View media item 885078

Yo man.

This thread went from legit discussion of simping to dudes fiending over and defending pepper. Let the thread die b.

Hella average. Not an insult.

Yo man.

This thread went from legit discussion of simping to dudes fiending over and defending pepper. Let the thread die b.

Hella average. Not an insult.

what did you expect? This is the closest contact with a female some NTer have besides talking them in line outside footaction for the new foamposites.

It's no different than simping. "Ooooh a female" let's give her extra attention be it negative or positive. ****** can never just roll with the flow.

Last edited:
It's no different than simping. "Ooooh a female" let's give her extra attention be it negative or positive. ****** can http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/1163473/dap-o.gifnever just roll with the flow.
that's some real stuff...

Dudes going extra heavy on a chick like they've never even been around one.

I'm not saying that's the case... But it just seems like that.

I hope yall don't misinterpret the question of "why y'all going so hard on her for?"

It doesn't come from a "she's a delicate flower. You have TK respect her" steez.

Nah...

It comes from "damn bruh... You're exerting a ton of energy and are too eager. I'm sure there are plenty of women you can feel/touch/talk to that you can direct much of your energy towards IN REAL LIFE... And reap the benefits of" steez.

^ the ironic part is dudes are calling guys in here "simps." That term has been thoroughly explained in this thread.

A couple guys said she cute, more said average. One dude asked for an instagram.

One of those qualifies as thirsty. Thats about it. Dudes goin in for no reason :lol:

There's nothing wrong with simping.

You simp for ONE girl.
You act like a boss with all the other thots.

Um no I don't do that. :lol: I'll just let ur imagination go wild.

Anyhow back to the simpin' discussion. A woman needs to be a 9 at the minimum to deserve the full blown simpage. :nerd: I mean it depends on what your worth is in the dating pool. A woman that looks like Megan Fox could get flowers and a mariachi band outside her house from me. But dudes make the mistake of simpin too early. You should only simp once you have already established some sort of a relationship otherwise 1. You come off as thirsty 2. She already has the upper hand in the relationship.

Look, I don't care who you are and when or where you know me from. Chances are we don't even communicate on/offline anyway :smile:
And a person's 'worth' is subjective. Sometimes people simp for the wrong person because their shell is 'attractive'. If that's the case, more than likely their in for a world of hurt. But hey, do you.

Simp your little heart away.

What type of lame crap is that?

"hey I know you but I won't tell you who I am."

Shoulda never said anything to begin with.

Back
Top Bottom