NBA 2K10 COMES THRU WITH PROMISE

Originally Posted by Haz Esco

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

Originally Posted by Lazy B

That's way too much time playing video games fam.
true

do you have a job or go to school?

Hell yea I got a full time job and I graduated from college in May of this year from Temple Univ. and doubters can get a pic of my degree, when I was playin for this prize I only had 2 classes that semester so i had mad free time to put in work 4 this
laugh.gif
still, you would have to play what 10 games a day, agame usually 30 minutes, 5 hours a day and not lose, thats too crazy, that could be a health issue too

TEACH ME THE RAWNESS...

i NEED to get extra raw on the 2k10 cuz i'm tired of gettin smacked by my roommates and teammates....

Yo that's !$+#%%% ill. Like for real that was my dream as a kid being in a video game, congrats homie
smokin.gif

dude, be real...I know people that got on Team2k for ps3...you didnt play a bunch of games and win...you got someone you knew to go to custom ranked games withyou and quit abunch of times so it gave you the win
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Wade187

Yo that's !$+#%%% ill. Like for real that was my dream as a kid being in a video game, congrats homie
smokin.gif

Mine 2 fam, think thats almost every kids dream is to be in a video game...thanks
And on XBOX you can't link up with ur friend cuz ain't no lobbies, you gotta do quick match everytime to find a game and make sure the persondoesn't quit b4 the half for you to get the points for the match

oh word....good +%%! then...yea I know on ps3...most them team2k things are frauds, they just get their boy to play them a bunch of times and quit

Originally Posted by Haz Esco

haha yea lopez at 2 is crazy bol like 300 lbs...yea had to just put niccaz in line to erase any doubt in they mind

rofl at your profile pic with a hat on...can't lie, i tried to do the team 2k thing, weeks 1 and two were basura though, i almost did those, after week 3,peoples wins started to be too high and i quit lol

Back
Top Bottom