NBA 2K10 News Thread (The Game Is OUt)

I just uploaded this the other day, forgot to post it here though. My bad about profanity, just mute it. Me n my boy have been trying to do this since the gamecame out and he just can't believe I finally got it

My biggest beef with My Player is that some games you get OBJ. you can't really control and/or don't help you or the team at all. I am an all-around PGwho is a 58 right now, but the game will ask me to make 2 3's when I am a 52 at 3's, as well as hold the other point to a certain assist number, orhold a star to like 9 points.

This game needs a lot of practice to get good IMO. I feel like playing street fighter sometimes with all the commands like crossovers and behind the back. but,im never really good with sports games anyway
smile.gif

Im new to this game how do you play ranked games online with your friends because its not counting towards our records

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

My biggest beef with My Player is that some games you get OBJ. you can't really control and/or don't help you or the team at all. I am an all-around PGwho is a 58 right now, but the game will ask me to make 2 3's when I am a 52 at 3's, as well as hold the other point to a certain assist number, orhold a star to like 9 points.
That %%$! kills me. How the hell you suppose to stop somebody from passing the ball?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by miamin2

I just uploaded this the other day, forgot to post it here though. My bad about profanity, just mute it. Me n my boy have been trying to do this since the gamecame out and he just can't believe I finally got it
Nice!
smokin.gif

Why the hell does Joe Johnson beast in ranked matches, but can't hit a three to save his life in franchise mode? :stoneface: And why do they take so long to update injuries? This pisses me off the most. Mo Williams is out, but homie throwign alleys to LeBrick like it's all good
smh.gif

So is the PS3 patch out? I put the game in and I don't see it. Last update I downloaded was 1.2 and that was in NOV.

Wait, so in my player mode. I never get subbed out and I always play the whole game, what is up with that?

Can someone teach me how to control a 2nd player off the ball on PS3? The last NBA 2K I had was 2K8, and all you had to do was press L1 and select your player... now it's all different.

Can someone tell me why Phil Jackson decided to bench Kobe Bryant and trade Jason Kidd for Louie Williams when he was only on the team for three weeks? Crap.

I started, but only played 12 minutes...I lost to the W's too =P

I know this isn't really important...

But c'mon son...the team can't have a little celebration if someone hits a game winner...

I hit a game winner and my team just walked off the court with stone faces...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jumpman2314

But c'mon son...the team can't have a little celebration if someone hits a game winner...

laugh.gif

lol wit they heads down like they just lost....
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

sooo safe to say this game was a disappointment?
I wouldn't say so. The "My Player" mode is really fun and addicting. There are a few kinks that need to be worked out though.

The patch is wiggity wack,,,i can't throw bomb passes to the other side of the court anymore, it always goes out of bounds......and your right about my player mode..its addicting.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

I wouldn't say so. The "My Player" mode is really fun and addicting. There are a few kinks that need to be worked out though.
The my player mode gets old and repetitive real quick
smh.gif

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

More than a few kinks need to be worked out IMO. Otherwise I might stay away from 2K. Don't really like Live all that much either, so I might stay away from NBA games altogether unless NBA Jam is fun.

lots of kinks need to be worked out.

the my player mode had so much potential, its something they can still build on for next year.

i played this game alot when it first came out. if it werent for the bug where i couldnt start a second season (huge frustration after winning the finals and getting finals mvp with my player) then i would still be playing. so much time was invested into getting my stats up, im not starting over. and if i have to start over, it will be with 2k11

Originally Posted by Jumpman2314

laugh.gif
LMAO!
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom