NBA 2K10 News Thread (The Game Is OUt)

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by kEnn E

is it just me or does the AI doesn't get any smarter with superstar and hall of fame modes? it seems like they just screw up the reffng more on those two modes, as opposed to making the AI smarter?

What dpes AI stand for?
you automatically download when you turn on the game, and AI stands for artificial intelligence....i think...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

kEnn E wrote:

is it just me or does the AI doesn't get any smarter with superstar and hall of fame modes? it seems like they just screw up the reffng more on those two
modes, as opposed to making the AI smarter?

What dpes AI stand for?
you automatically download when you turn on the game, and AI stands for artificial intelligence....i think...
laugh.gif

damn nothin comes up for me when i start the game but my dude wit a PS3 says he good. He also says that EVERYONE with a PS3 game is locking up when they go toMy Crew.

but yea when we discussin artifificial intelligence in these game.... I dont kno how i feel about that.

BTW if u havent already join the NT fantasy draft league. 2 spots left

How do you make your computer play better defense because I see people team lock up but no matter who I am who iam the computer doesn't stop anybody. Sohow can I fick this

So is all the problems/bugs with this game fixed now? don't feel like going thru the past 50 pages. I've been holding back on buying

Originally Posted by KingJ4

How do you make your computer play better defense because I see people team lock up but no matter who I am who iam the computer doesn't stop anybody. So how can I fick this

^ This

Originally Posted by CarlofromdaPI

AyVee323 wrote:
MY PLAYER

• The NBA 2K Insider will no longer incorrectly tell the user he has an important decision to make when a decision doesn't need to be made.

Thank God!
laugh.gif

Ok, I came in here going to ask about this...I kept asking myself, do I have to do something because I can't seem to find what my Insider istelling me. Haha.

My player mood freezes on me every time i go to play the second game of conference finals. I thought the 2nd patch was gonna fix that. I been waiting foreverfor this patch and the dumb game still doesnt work.
mad.gif
2k better come right next year.

i played online and TELL ME how the fudge iguodala (another player) catches lebron (me) all the way from the half court line and blocks my dunk? !%*%!

,.... and the guy also did a full court press on me and wen i beat his 2 defenders.. i throw the ball and all of a sudden the guy i pass to suddenly stops wenmaking the catch ..so then his defenders catches up ? wtH?

is this *!%+ normal?

and why are some of my wins not being counted? im suppose to be 10 - 2 but curretly 5-2 ? WTH? ( all games have been played through way pass the jump ball )

clarifications?

My only problem with this game is that in my player mode, its like the computers go beast mode activated, like they make 95% of their shots, they alley oopwayyyyyy to easy. and when the shot clock goes to 1, the computers will jack up a 3 and 100% of the time.....they will make it.

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

Originally Posted by r0yalty

Originally Posted by CarlofromdaPI

AyVee323 wrote:
MY PLAYER

• The NBA 2K Insider will no longer incorrectly tell the user he has an important decision to make when a decision doesn't need to be made.

Thank God!
laugh.gif
How about they fix it so that we can mute this punk
laugh.gif

^ THIS
I'm like 99% sure you actually have the option of turning him off..........
nerd.gif

I was just playing my boy in a game and I put down the alley oop off the back board. I swear we've been trying to do this $%%@ ever since the game was out.I really thought it was impossible. I'm gonna try to get a video up soon

Finally finished my first season after playing 134 games with a useless my player before they did the first patch. I started over & ended up with the Cavs& we won the championship & I was the MVP. I'm only rated a 69 though & I signed with the Lakers for my next season. When I was playing in theFinals against the Lakers, I won the first three games & at the end of the third game they said I won the championship & even had the trophypresentation
laugh.gif
. I tried to start my new season & I ended up playing game 4 & after I won that one they gave me the trophy again with another trophypresentation. I was hoping they was going to show 2 championships under my milestones but it only showed 1.
laugh.gif

had a nice game winner today in my association. I'm the lakers playing the mavericks. Down 1 with something like 7 seconds left. I inbound the ball tokobe, can't find anything, pass it around. Artest gets it back to kobe at the 3 pt line, I pump fake and take one dribble and pull up from 3. Knocks itdown as time expires and win by 2. I think its the first game winner I've had on 2k10. Proof it happened:

http://community.2ksports.com/community/media/viewer.cfm?mediaid=975768

feel free to rate it and check my other videos/screens

Back
Top Bottom