NBA 2k10

according to my officemates, kaya naman daw ng laptop specs ko since dual core ang proc ko

cant wait to buy my game
happy.gif

damn, finally in the big leagues. a third option point guard but nevertheless after 25 games in the D-league, the suns finally called me up on a 10 daycontract. I am however getting inconsistent minutes for being the 3rd option. the first 2 games, i was getting 15 minutes or so of playing time and wascompleting my objectives and getting at least an A-. come several games later, i have been regulated to garbage time. 5 games in and not sure when the 10day contract ends. I hope they sign me so for the rest of the season and hopefully beat out nash for the top spot but will be unlikely. damn this game isaddicting, it even cause me so miss work after the first night of purchasing it. Was playing till 5 in the morning or probably till my fingers were hurting.

my player is a 6'6 athletic sg current rating is 49.

after 7 games in nbdl, I got a 10 day contract from atl but playing big time minutes as the starting SG. Played 4 games so far for atl. I got a lot of PT becthe coach been switching me from sg-sf-pf. Even got some pt as pg on my 4th game hehe

my player's a 6'11" center that got picked up by the raps after dwelling in the NBDL for 9 games ahuhu!

coach is crazy and somehow bogut's in my team too

i play backup.. SF-PF-C
laugh.gif

usually the 5 on the floor are Hedo-Bargnani-Bosh-Me-Bogut
laugh.gif

bawal pandak! haha!

Originally Posted by melo15fan

^ PC version

BEWARE! My Player Mode is addicting.. hehe

hi bro, where did u buy yours? a friend of mine went to datablitz earlier, wala pa daw for PC...

21 games palang ako with PORTLAND TRAIL BLAZERS and im the SG there(roy is bench hehe)
yes nakakaddict but its ok nawala naman agad so all of the video settings are in low but im trying to upgrade my ram to 2gb.

EDIT:
Since its increasing the player of 2k10 here. LETS make a CREW

Just managed to get my hands on this game last Saturday!!! Sobrang nakakaaddict nga yung My Player.

I have a 6'6" SG slasher type, I was a member of the PHX summer camp but got dropped and was taken by the Lakers at training camp and got cut last(LOL). I was playing rather well at training camp and I managed to hold my own against Kobe but still got cut.

Now playing for the Fort Wayne Mad Ants in the NBDL for the past 5 games ata (or was it 6?).

Anyway, I donno if it's a bug but I get waived by the Mad Ants and then get resigned by the same time later on (according to the Insider dude). Anglabo??!!

How did you get your guys to go to the NBA na? Me and my cousin were thinking that everyone has to pass by the NBDL. Is this the case??

Thanks!

my character didn't go through the D-league.guess it depends how deep the team you're on during camps.my player is an all around 2 guard and went tothe wolves camp which had 3 bums in the 2 spot.

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

my character didn't go through the D-league.guess it depends how deep the team you're on during camps.my player is an all around 2 guard and went to the wolves camp which had 3 bums in the 2 spot.

Guess I shouldn't have chosen the Lakers for my first training camp!!! Not easy going against Kobe, Vujacic and Shannon Brown.

what level difficulty are you guys playing with? I'm still new at this so I'm at "Pro" playing with 10 minute quarters. But playersdon't miss
smh.gif
I beat the Celtics using the Clippers 120-119 and both teamsshot a very unrealistic 70%

Then I tried "All-Star" and i got killed in halftime 66-32 using the Bucks against the Raptors.. so i shut the game off before the 3rd quarter
laugh.gif

Did any of you touch the game sliders?

^i play on superstar difficulty.i used to play on HOF in 2k8 and 2k9 but the AI is really cheap this year and who needs the aggravation.i'll stick tosuperstar till that patch comes out.

i moved the 2pt shooting % and 3 pt shooting % to 48 and its been good so far.i also turned the defensive assist to 0 and changed the double team option tonever on the coaches settings.i basically relegated my AI teammates to stick to man to man D.

my character didn't go through the D-league.guess it depends how deep the team you're on during camps.my player is an all around 2 guard and went to the wolves camp which had 3 bums in the 2 spot.

cool. hey tony is there a difference with the draft combine thing? too lazy to do research. coz the regular in store cd only starts with my player and nodrafts. i heard from a friend that you should dload it from the net.

nah,if you already have the game there's no need to get the draft combine.the whole appeal of the draft combine was it released 2 weeks before the gameitself.by getting it you'll get a leg up on the my player mode cause you got to work on your player early.the only plus i would say of getting the combineis that your player will get a projection of where you'll go on the nba draft and will actually get drafted by a team once you import your player on2k10.this isn't really a biggie though since getting drafted doesn't necessarily mean you'll stick with that team.you still have to go throughsummer camp and fight for your roster spot.

my player is a 6'6 athletic guard who is now with the mavericks.

my summer circuit team was the wizards but didn't get an invite so i went on and chose to go to the mavs training camp. there i made matt carroll and gregbuckner
my "asintahan" and made the team
tongue.gif

im now on my 6th game and is averaging 25 mpg as the back up sg. im contributing 10 ppg. 3 rpg 2 apg and 1 to.

i have a question lang: how do you post your players pictures?
embarassed.gif

^i play on superstar difficulty.i used to play on HOF in 2k8 and 2k9 but the AI is really cheap this year and who needs the aggravation.i'll stick to superstar till that patch comes out.

i moved the 2pt shooting % and 3 pt shooting % to 48 and its been good so far.i also turned the defensive assist to 0 and changed the double team option to never on the coaches settings.i basically relegated my AI teammates to stick to man to man D.
wow... thanks for the tips.. i'll definitely try this. 2k10 AI is pretty hard to beat.. must be because im used to playing nba live..
tongue.gif

yung aken nglaro din sa d-league..naman kasi...sa lakers at sa cavs ako pina try out....hek... after playing around 6games sa d league, utah offered me a 10day contract...now they extended it...hehe.. asteeeg..kaka adik tong larong to! haha!
happy.gif

Just finished my first season, my team (Lakers) was eliminated in game 7 in the first round by the Warriors... I left the Lakers and signed with the Heat...

anybody havin problems logging in to 2ksports server? i couldnt get in since this pm

Back
Top Bottom