NBA 2k10

i was really hoping 2k updated the gear section to be as comprehensive as Live's was, their gear was the best. you could get the exact pads and stuff.another bone i have to pick with 2k is how you can't use away jerseys at home and vice versa. you could do this in live. aw well, one can only hope

zoom kobe V 2k10 edition...
pimp.gif

tmac 5

air jordan XII

tmac 2

my "player mode" ng 2k10 ps3 is almost the same with "be a pro" ng nba live 10 psp? right mga Sir? nba 2k10 psp has no my player mode option!

do you guys have any link about patches for roster updates and for that shoes? for the pc of course....

for modifying 2k10 on pc's you can check:

http://downloads.moddingway.com/game/5.html

been using aj 12 on my player and KB Vs, AJ 1, air penny, foamposite on my team8s for awhile now.
smile.gif

reminder: by downloading the patches and putting it into your 2k10 file folders, this will overwrite the current shoes that you have. some downloads will show you how to choose which shoes to overwrite.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by AirNeo23

do you guys have any link about patches for roster updates and for that shoes? for the pc of course....

You can update your roster through the game, sir. At the main menu, head to "features" then "2K Share" then click on "download". You need an account though but its easy to register. HTH 
wink.gif

EDIT: Has anyone tried the NBA 2k10 Combine Draft?

Originally Posted by weeeezoh

Originally Posted by AirNeo23

You can update your roster through the game, sir. At the main menu, head to "features" then "2K Share" then click on "download". You need an account though but its easy to register. HTH 
wink.gif

EDIT: Has anyone tried the NBA 2k10 Combine Draft?

I believe the draft combine is only for the console version. I only play on the PC so I haven't tried it yet.

just started to play the my player mode earlier this week, I'm a 6'1 Point Guard (Pass first) and played 6 games for NBLD, sadly, the HORNETS picked me and it's hard to be a pointguard for a team that already has a 98 rated PG. LOL FTL! I think I have to start over again..
frown.gif

^ sir, can you post the link where you can dl the j12 and kobe v shoe patch for the pc version, cant seem to find it anywhere. thanks. goodluck with your my player game.
happy.gif

i just started playing again last week,
happy.gif

Originally Posted by superproxy2k9

can i play 2k10 on my pc with my video card gma 3000 series??ndi pa kse napapalitan video card ng pc..

im not sure sir. but i believe ang minimum requirement for the Vid card is Nvidia 7600 or the equivalent to ATI... the first time that i played 2k10 my graphics card was just nvidia 7300..it runs but i have to lower down the video settings...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by superproxy2k9

can i play this game to my pc??

here are my specs...

core 2 duo 2.66ghz
1 gb ram
128 video card
windows 7
pre....i believe nde kaya ng graphics card mo.you buy a good graphics card.like nvidia 9800 for about 5.5k...  you'll be able to enjoy playing 2k10 and other great games...
smile.gif

sir dged, you can check your processor,RAM,OS info at the system properties window.(right click my computer,choose properties).
for the vid card, you go to device manager.(from system properties window, click the HARDWARE tab. )

Where did you buy your 2k10(Genuine) because the 2nd patch will be released (I think tomorrow?) w/ the bugs/crashes will be fixed and more realistic plays. Dati i used fake 2k10 just to try the game and it resulted that the game isn't good buti nalang hindi ako bumili ng original. But now the 2nd patch will come Where can i buy Original NBA 2k10?

^Bought mine at Trinoma's (forgot the name..I think it was DigitalBlitz - 2nd flr), walang P900.00 yung price.

Need pa ba ng CD para mag play? Do you already got the 2nd patch? I think it is DataBlitz not Digitalblitz

mga sirs anung lowest specs na pwede kang makalaro ng 2k10 sa pc? and any info where to buy the pc version? TIA

Back
Top Bottom