NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Ugh, my online record still isn't showing, what is going on at 2K Sports?

corey_sleeping.jpg
laugh.gif

They probably are doing that. "Let's put MJ on the cover this year, and forget the online problems from the past three years".

word, playing offline, 2k is the greastest sports game ever.  online is complete trash.

Hmm.. not really a fan of the patch it feels like a totally new game for me in some cases. Freethrows are off, or changed, shots and releases are funky, as well. I had to hit practice mode to get re-acquainted with my shot. It's a bit more of a challenge to win now... It'll just take some getting used to, I suppose.

30t6p3b.gif

I've gotten acquainted with the game (last NBA game I played seriously was NBA Live 07), but want to start running plays, iso-motion, ect.
How do I run plays? And is Iso-motion just R2 + thumbstick?

Forget all the plays and isomotions. You dont need all of that.

All you gotta do is drive to the basket, get under the hoop, do a pump fake, get the defense in the air, and just lay it up.

Pumpfakes is the ones in this game.
laugh.gif

Well I guess if you play against real people, you should change it up.

how about calling for the ball ? in my player mode...

i stay getting an error like " ball call for pass" "excessive ball calling " smh

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

i stay getting an error like " ball call for pass" "excessive ball calling " smh
laugh.gif

One of the first games I played with my player I went from a B+ to a D in about 2 minutes, mashing X. 

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

laugh.gif

One of the first games I played with my player I went from a B+ to a D in about 2 minutes, mashing X. 

that's why I get over an A+ so when the 3rd and 4th qtr come I can press x all I damn want
laugh.gif

man this patch ruined myplayer for me, i get so frustrated now cause my teammates are %@%*@#+ idiots, they jack up bricks every other shot and we only score like 35 points a dam game now on 7 minute quarters. i don't get anymore enjoyment out of this stupid game, $%## 2k. YES I'M MAD
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by hieu23

man this patch ruined myplayer for me, i get so frustrated now cause my teammates are %@%*@#+ idiots, they jack up bricks every other shot and we only score like 35 points a dam game now on 7 minute quarters. i don't get anymore enjoyment out of this stupid game, $%## 2k. YES I'M MAD
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

THIS EXACTLY
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

just played my first MY PLAYER game with the patch and they REALLY messed up on this. Im missing %$+@!%! lay-ups i usually made. My teamates are dumb. Defenders MAGICALLY get in front of me when im driving to the rim, open lanes where i should be able to dunk with a 90 rating i put up a dumb lay-up that i miss half the damn time. I had my WORST shooting game ever ( 9-43) 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
  they need to fix this ASAP.

hopefully this will help you guys from 2ksports forums seems to be working
The team has found the root cause to the network drops in unranked online matches post patch. The settings file in the hard drive will need to be deleted. Upon loading the game, a new settings file will be created. You must keep your settings at default anytime you play an unranked match. Once inside a game, you can change any settings you wish. However, you cannot change any settings and have them applied to the file.

This only pertains to unranked/player matches, including lobby matches. Ranked games are not affected, and you can use your own settings file for such matches. I would suggest creating a settings file for both ranked/unranked if you consistently play between the two. It's quite possible that both players will need to have the default settings file. 2K is working hard to find a fix for this as soon as possible as they understand the limited ability to inform all online players of this workaround

What player have you guys begun to like playing with? Not talking about Kobe/LeBron type elite players, I mean like those semi-obscure dudes.
Not that obscure, but Jamal Crawford is awesome in this game. I stick him at SG and move JJ down to SF, take out Marvin... great lineup. Or just plug Craw in for Bibby (who is
tired.gif
 these days)

Keyon Dooling is fresh 
pimp.gif
Gordon Hayward can be nice, too. I like bringing him off the bench as the Jazz' 6th man.

Beat the Jordan 69 point challenge on my first try... I'm getting better at this game!!!
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Drexler scored too much on me though.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom