NBA Draft Thread 2011

he only played 11 games tho
grin.gif
too small of a sample size for me.
Too bad no one ever sees these kids play before or after college. They should look into that.

I literally break out into hives every time I see a mock draft the Brandon Knight falling too us, I can't sleep I feel dizzy with visions of 4+ TO games dancing in my head, the draft needs to happen so I can get back to real life.

I literally break out into hives every time I see a mock draft the Brandon Knight falling too us, I can't sleep I feel dizzy with visions of 4+ TO games dancing in my head, the draft needs to happen so I can get back to real life.

Irving went to duke, if that isn't a knock on him, don't know what is.Williams will be a star, the closer the draft gets, the more sure I become.

Irving went to duke, if that isn't a knock on him, don't know what is.Williams will be a star, the closer the draft gets, the more sure I become.

Same thing I believe. DW will be a star and should go #1.
I just can't believe in kyrie. I haven't watched him play enough

Same thing I believe. DW will be a star and should go #1.
I just can't believe in kyrie. I haven't watched him play enough

Utah better hope Minnesota is bluffing about taking Kanter second.

What are they going to do with Okur, Millsap, Favors and Williams?

I guess they would be all about Williams playing small forward.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Can't forget Jefferson.

But there was talk at the end of the season that Millsap would try to play SF to open up minutes.

Can't forget Jefferson.

But there was talk at the end of the season that Millsap would try to play SF to open up minutes.

I think Utah's phones would ring off the hook with offers, because the Cavs will sit there with boners hoping Williams falls to 4. 

Utah can't take Williams, no damn way.  Hayward can't play 2, he has to be the 3, and they can't just assume they can make a deal later. 

Kanter at 2 will A, ruin Minnesota possibly forever, and B make this draft spectacular for the following 20 minutes before pick 5 comes up. 
laugh.gif

I think Utah's phones would ring off the hook with offers, because the Cavs will sit there with boners hoping Williams falls to 4. 

Utah can't take Williams, no damn way.  Hayward can't play 2, he has to be the 3, and they can't just assume they can make a deal later. 

Kanter at 2 will A, ruin Minnesota possibly forever, and B make this draft spectacular for the following 20 minutes before pick 5 comes up. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Irving went to duke
Which means nothing.

If Kahn selects Kanter second overall, I will drive like a @#%@!@@ mad men down to the Target Center and perform an extremely uneducated surgical procedure to remove that nasty %@@ mole on his face, and then force Kurt Rambis to eat it.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Irving went to duke
Which means nothing.

If Kahn selects Kanter second overall, I will drive like a @#%@!@@ mad men down to the Target Center and perform an extremely uneducated surgical procedure to remove that nasty %@@ mole on his face, and then force Kurt Rambis to eat it.

I'm not sayin its the right move or anything especially considering how unknown Kanter is but its hardly a stretch to imagine the guy being better than Derrick

I'm not sayin its the right move or anything especially considering how unknown Kanter is but its hardly a stretch to imagine the guy being better than Derrick

Despite the fact that this draft is the weakest in years, my interest level is ridiculously high.

The prospects, the stakes, the impending lockout, trade rumors, GM poker game in progress, my Wizards in a critical position, etc.

Good stuff.

Despite the fact that this draft is the weakest in years, my interest level is ridiculously high.

The prospects, the stakes, the impending lockout, trade rumors, GM poker game in progress, my Wizards in a critical position, etc.

Good stuff.

he only played 11 games tho
grin.gif
too small of a sample size for me.
Too bad no one ever sees these kids play before or after college. They should look into that.

Like the NBA scouts didn't already know about him during his SR yr lol...

A reason he is gunna go #1.

Back
Top Bottom